Fly Fusion Forums

Ducks On The Pond.....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone Referring to these ass clowns as hunters is mis-informed. These are poachers and criminals and should not be labeled as anything but. This story has been brought to the public by another outdoor hunting and fishing forum and its amazing how fast things escalated to try and catch these wastes of skin.

I would have no poblem with the execution of these idiots...

This is something that will rally folks against hunting but also join the hunting community against these idiots.

A step back in conservation and a step back in hunting rights. Unfortunately it happens all the time.

They must have proud parents.

People should have to have a license to have kids....

I bet nothing happens to them. I think they should go to jail but......according to Gary Provencher a Ministry of Environment conservation officer they only "could" be facing charges. If the ministry of environment was serious about curbing poaching they would have real enforcement and punishments and would not use language like "could" be charged.

If your caught in BC poaching Salmon you can loose everything, these bastards should have they vehicles used in the video, the guns, the video camera, the computer used to upload, and numerous numerous fines given to em. Make an example

now thats funny don

i don't think i seen him down south this year , but i sure seen alot like him only on quads ripping the river up , had 2 guys stop the quads in the middle of the oldman river and open a beer and drink it while watching a couple of us fly fishing , next thing we will see them standing on the back decks of the quads casting away , ruined the next run for us ,

those guys with the ducks , should be locked up for a few months , if they catch them , they will really be ashamed and everyone who knows these losers will be hurt

and lets not call them hunters as they sure as hell don't act like any hunters i ever met , ''THUGS''