headscan

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
been holding out tying these bloody things..comments are welcomed!

Quite the nice hopper there Wolfie.

Question: do you think it will lie right side up in the water or does the fact that it is very realistic from all angles eliminate how it rides in the water?

If I get some time tonight I will take some photo's of the bunny strip leeches I have been ting this week. Also planning on ting up a bunch of Peacock leeches also tonight. Will post when I get some photo's tonight.

Anyone got a good cdc caddis instructions since I have never used cdc before and need some help with it.

Also I got some ting patterns for some klinickhammers but they are not that good, anyone got some instructions I could have to help me out.

bhurt - pardon my poor photography, but I'm pretty excited about these and they're pretty easy to tie. I could post instructions if you like. If it's the traditional Klinkhammer you're into, I would suggest using midge floss for the body and using Craven's posting and hackling method, as in this BWO tutorial:

http://www.charliesflyboxinc.com/flybox/de...fm?parentID=131

post-535-1298121454.jpg

Nice ties Guys! I'm still kind of a newbie tyer, but I got this recipe off the Alberta Outdoorsman Forum (can't remember his name), but i'm sure he's on here too. I think he called it "Red Lightening". Thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for the pattern!

P1000264.jpg