Fly Fusion Forums

Official Flames 2008/2043 Seasons Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see or hear the game last night but hey must have done something right to get they win. Kipper still let 3 in though eh!! that would = 30 goals against in 7 starts. Come on Kipper get your stuff together we need you brother. Whats good about this year so far is that our 3 new players, Bourque, Camm's and Bert all are producing every game with the exception of Bert last night but I think he got hurt didnt he? I saw Lomardi get hurt watching highlites, that didnt look to good, he looked really hurt.......hope for the best.

Rickr I did not take your post personally, after a year or so of reading posts I have gathered that you are pretty witty guy that has verbally put the smack down on alot of people and I for one wont be one of them, you can if you want I just wont respond...lol!! I threw you in there because I believe that you 3 are 3 of the most confrontational people on the website that contribute to alot of the ugliness and I think thats because the 3 of you come off as thinking you are better than others and I know you all know each other (mind you, you have not been posting much lately). Toolman, who talks about themselves like that, he is a self back patter and its pathetic. I believe that some one brought up a gang mentality awhile back and that is exactly what happens, one of you get into it and then the rest of you come flying in there, right or wrong it doesnt matter. Sorry man its just how us peons on the other side see and read things. The reason I get involved is because I just cant sit back and read these posts from these assholes anymore without talking back, which in turn gets me into trouble on the forum..........lol (which is a product of having particular groups on the forum), I cant believe I dont have 1100 people backing me up when the *hit goes down. Anyways thats how I feel and I know plenty of others feel the same way, so you can say whatever you want to or about me I dont care, you talk circles around people and can make anyone here look like a stupid idiot so I wont verbally get into it with you. As far as those other 2 buttholes go, I cant even believe I let those pathetic loser's bother me..........but they do lolol, its the way they talk about themselves and others. Geezuz I thought golfers put themselves on a pedastal. :peesout:

PS: GO FLAMES GO......................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

That is funny with the exception of this post and the stream watch fundriser event I have never said anything bad to you. Shall I post the nasty PM you sent me, which I replied back by calling you a retard, I have nothing to hide, but you have alot to hide and alot of people not only me know that to !!!!

BTW you really looked like a growen up calling me BumHurt (calling me a 8 year old for calling you a idoit, retard, and to shut your mouth, really mature didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right, you just made yourself look like a idoit for that! Yes once again I am acting like a 8 year old cause I treat people the way they treat me!!!!!

Oh and btw when did I ever talk about myself as beeing so great, geeze you lsure do like to put words in people's mouth.

didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right, you just made yourself look like a idoit for that!

Everyone knows that three wrongs make a right. And how do you know he has a mother?

Regarding your declaration on exports from the Lonestar state,I have a suggestion. If you are unsure of the answer, you could find a common element of the two and just refer to your subject by that trait.

As an example, say you had two guys named Bob and Fred, but were not sure which one was Bob and which one was Fred. Let's say both guys have red hair, well you could just address both of them as 'Red' and you would be accurate with out asking which one they are. You just have to pick something that both Steers and Queers have in common.

"Hey ***hole" would work.

Edit - how about those Flames? I'm glad to see they scored 5 runs last night.

Guest RedWiggler
That is funny with the exception of this post and the stream watch fundriser event I have never said anything bad to you. Shall I post the nasty PM you sent me, which I replied back by calling you a retard, I have nothing to hide, but you have alot to hide and alot of people not only me know that to !!!!

BTW you really looked like a growen up calling me BumHurt (calling me a 8 year old for calling you a idoit, retard, and to shut your mouth, really mature didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right, you just made yourself look like a idoit for that! Yes once again I am acting like a 8 year old cause I treat people the way they treat me!!!!!

Oh and btw when did I ever talk about myself as beeing so great, geeze you lsure do like to put words in people's mouth.

Dude you need to quit smoking dope!!!!!! your posts are almost unreadable, I mean my grammer is bad but yours is worse lol!!!! For the record I have nothing to hide either, that said I dont believe I said you had any to hide so that point is mute. LMFAO ok let me get this right, you call me a ****ing retard, loudmouth, idiot and tell me to shut my mouth and you are calling me immature for coming back with Bumhurt lolol, I was just curious what the B stood for lolololol!!!!! and I thought it was funny!!!! Sorry Im not sure what a FUNDRISER is and what does GROWEN UP mean as well as BEEING lolol!!!!

I am 39 years old, I am married with 4 children as well and have a couple of dogs. For fun I prefer to flyfish, golf and watch my kids play the sports they are in, thats who I am and whoever thinks I have something to hide this is who I am. My wife is pregnant and the doctors have let us know that there is a complication with the pregnancy which means that our chances of having a baby with Down Syndrome (****ing retard as BUMHURT would put it to me) have increased by over 50% so we are just stressed to the maximum about it. Then I come home and get a PM from this wiener calling me a ****ING RETARD, that day.............DUDE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!. I cant imagine that anyone in my position would have felt any differant. That said I am over that part now and my wife and I have our fingers crossed and are hoping for the best at this point. I am just a family man that likes to fish sorry Flyfish.

And for the record I did send this wiener a PM telling him to stop acting like he knows who I am cause he has no idea who I am, thats why he responded to me calling me a ****ING RETARD, so for you and all of these other people (that you say)think they know me well enough to say I got something to hide, you should all quit smoking what he is smoking, dude cant even spell.

I would like to apoligize to the Moderators and Admin. for continuing this BS. There are some things and some people I just cant sit back and be quite about and I am sorry for that, you guys have a good thing going here its just to bad that there always has to be a couple of jerks in the crowd. So whether I am right or wrong I am sorry for my part in it, I mean that. Trust me when I say I have way more important things to worry about than this stupid *hit, Im done.

Well it's so far back in this thread it's irrelevant now, but to defend my position to someone who called me on not being a true flames fan you have no idea. Want me to post pictures I drew in grade 7 or 8 (1989) of the flames cup run???? Or pictures of me and my son going to the dome to watch game 7 of the 2004 run on the jumbotron?? No bandwagon hopping here... I bleed red,yellow and black man.... I'm just so sick of people whining about other crap like refs, conspiracies, bogus calls, etc.

Being a fan of a team means you are always looking through at your team with the rose colored glasses on and can't see it from anyone else's point of view. So I try to look at the Flames objectively, as a longtime fan. And what I see is Kipper not being Kipper, and a good hard clean body check (who CARES who hit who it was CLEAN, and a really GOOD CHECK). And then we get a player "defending" him (which I think is just a dumb move, look what it COST the team, or could have cost the team).

What needs to happen, is for the stars of this team, to BE the stars of this team. Iginla did that last night... and we won even though Kipper was a tad soft. So if Iggy and Kipper fail, then Dion needs to step up, or Lanks, or Lombardi. We need the rookies to play harder and find the back of the net more. I think the Flames have played with a decent amount of effort and energy so far, but there a bit unorganized. It will get better. I think they'll finish 6th to 8th place in the western conference again... and once you get to the playoffs, anything can happen.

Oh come on man, can't I defend myself? I'm getting from a couple of sources.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll have other chances. I'll play nice.

Edit:

Just read some of the stuff above...

RW, prayers to you, your wife and your family. I truly hope everything works out.

a comeback from down 3-0 to win 5-3 at nashville.

a good all around effort at PHX on saturday.

Where's the love? you guys all bitch when things go bad...., but no props for some good games??? They played hard, and iginla stepped it up, which is good becuase he usually doesn't get rolling until about game 15-20 of the seaon. GO FLAMES GO!

I cant beleive they don't play till tuesday now... colorado's playing great... gonna be a good game.

a comeback from down 3-0 to win 5-3 at nashville.

a good all around effort at PHX on saturday.

Where's the love? you guys all bitch when things go bad...., but no props for some good games??? They played hard, and iginla stepped it up, which is good becuase he usually doesn't get rolling until about game 15-20 of the seaon. GO FLAMES GO!

I cant beleive they don't play till tuesday now... colorado's playing great... gonna be a good game.

The thread seemed to disappear for awhile from the list.

All we need to do is outshoot teams 19-6 in the second and we can win.

Hawgstopper,

All those Kipper haters wouldn't come on and say anything cause since they were mouthing off about him he has had 2 shut outs and like 4 games I think, but if he has a couple of bad games then they will be on again!

was a good game first 5 minute4rs were hella fast pace and until the last half of the thirda it was a crazy defencive game.. bhurt he has one shutout this year in regular season and like i said.. take me past teh first round and i wil stopp dissin kip.. until then.....

Guest RedWiggler

Its not Kipper hating either, its just stating the obvious. He has played 9 regular season games and has allowed 3 or more goals in 6 of them. Any team in the NHL that has to score 4/5/6 goals a game to win will not fair well, eventually your goalie is going to have to step up and get you a few 1-0, 2-1 victories which has happened in the last couple of games, hopefully he can keep it up. The teams is playing well and scoring lots of goals and Kipper needs to become part of that. Personally Kipper makes me nervous, I am not a huge Kipper fan but do cheer for him because I am a Flames fan and he is our goalie.