Fly Fusion Forums

There Aren't Words Enough To Describe The Hatred...

Stuff like this combined with the ever-increasing ATV streambed cruises makes me wonder if we will even have fishing opportunities 10 years from now. I imagine we will always have our stocked ponds and lakes, but it seems like the possibilities for plentiful stream and river fishing are becoming worse and worse each year. It makes me feel stick to my stomach.

• Like 1

Guest bigdirty

Hey troutpanther, I'm waiting on news of conviction and penalties myself. Was told there was some kind of paper jam in the one copier they share.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Some confirmation on the court case for the Gap poachers from this thread:

The Court proceedings will take place on September 29, 10:00 am in Pincher Creek.

This is an opportunity for anglers to show up strong and show some solidarity against this kind of garbage.

• Like 1

I'm actually considering going. Long drive for me, but perhaps worth sending a message. I think just the mere presence of a dozen to 2 or 3 dozen concerned anglers would say something. Not there to start s**t of course, just a silent, watchful, pissed off group of guys just showing up would be a pretty strong message.

Smitty

• Like 2