Fly Fusion Forums

Beat Down @ Police

Despite everyone's support of whatever his name is, I can't help but think that he suckerpunched this other guy while he was in his truck. Lame sauce with a capital Catostomus commersonii. Sounds like your both kinda jerks. I for one would be embarrassed for stooping lower than Lincoln guy.

My size 22 cents.

just curious are you under 22X or deerfoot extension?

Despite everyone's support of whatever his name is, I can't help but think that he suckerpunched this other guy while he was in his truck. Lame sauce with a capital Catostomus commersonii. Sounds like your both kinda jerks. I for one would be embarrassed for stooping lower than Lincoln guy.

My size 22 cents.

Well, the cops didn't seem to think so....plus sounds like the guy had just about run him over just before that....Hmmm.... 1 post.... I wonder...could you be... "Red Lincoln Guy"???? Masking it by saying they were both jerks??? And the plot thickens.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It was entertaining, I laughed out loud numerous times. I wish i would have been there to see it. Im just sorry CJ had his day ruined, you cant get days back :( CJ if your still guiding, I do a float or 2 per season. Will send you a PM next time Im planning trip.

You'd get crucified for hogging the run with the hover drift boat, and also hated for having enough money for being able to afford a hover boat. And you would be assumed to be from Edmonton, unless you were using your hoverboat on the Crow, or worse yet BC, in which case you would be assumed to be from Calgary, or even worse, Wyoming. Then there would be fist fights, because everyone knows that's the only way to settle fishing disputes.

This post wins!!

Flyfishing, It's a full contact sport..Mike

funny as I just heard through the grapevine , rumour is Dana White is looking at CJ for future fights in the UFC ,

If he could get enough fly fisherman to show up down at policemans , might be the next hottest ticket in town , hold the grudge match in the old parking lot ,

Here are a couple of Fly Fishermen disagreeing on the merits of classic Dry Flies versus fishing with foam hoppers. A hot contention on our waters, then there is Dry Fly verses nymphs and streamers…….. Grrr, don’t get me started. I now try to carefully change my flies in the bush then hide them in my hand to avoid fistfights.

fishfight_zpsfba9590d.jpg

• Like 1