Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sundancefisher

You people are acting way too immature considering the way the climate is going these days. Sure...laugh it up now but when all the fish are boiled in the rivers...then try and laugh!!!

My gear is better than your gear because I spent more money on it than you did. If you spent more than I did, then you're an idiot for spending that much on gear that's complete overkill for the Bow. I fish a 15' 9wt spey rod on Stauffer with a size 22 fly soaked in shrimp oil, an indicator, and split shot from a jetboat. I fight a 12" fish for at least half an hour, especially if I hooked it off a redd at the mouth of the Highwood in the spring, then I gill it so that I can lay it on the rocks for a picture. Oh, and if you don't fish only a single dry fly then not only are you not a real fly fisher but you must also beat puppies and kittens.

Does that cover most of the big ones?

To all you guys driving Sunfires...

You go girl!

roflmao!!!!! classic dude classic! i think u should make bumper stickers

yup 15foot rods for dinker trout are were its as but headscan i prefer teh 11wt for stauffer.. need teh extra backbone too pitch em on teh bank like jappedo

yup 15foot rods for dinker trout are were its as but headscan i prefer teh 11wt for stauffer.. need teh extra backbone too pitch em on teh bank like jappedo

I find even with the 9wt I can do a snake roll with a dink on the hook. They just help your anchor placement.