Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

Guest RedWiggler
I found Pics from the Fall 2008 Bow river clean up!!!

1823343448.jpg

Making fun of retarded folks is were I draw the line, thats not even funny.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny you should say that. I think it's Calgary that has one of the biggest Gay Pride Parades in North America. Second only to San Fransisco. Calgary is the gay capital of Canada!

So that explains why you and the other oiler fans moved to Calgary. I could not figure that one out.

Guest RedWiggler
Who said they're retarded? They just look really happy and excited to me.

There is a reason that this pic was posted, come on dude. Defending people for making fun of retarded folks is just as bad. 2 words BAD KARMA!!!!

Come on folks flame me for going against retard jokes, lets see how low we can go.

Not really defending anything aside from mentally challenged folks having the right to not being called retards.

I think they were referred to as retarded, which the correct term. Here is more info:

The correct terms in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders are:

Mild Mental Retardation (IQ 50-69)

Moderate Mental Retardation (IQ 40-50)

Severe Mental Retardation (IQ 20-40)

Profound Mental Retardation (IQ under 20 and/or from Edmonton)

Mental Retardation Severity Unspecified (an exact IQ can't be determined)

Borderline Intellectual Functioning (IQ 70 to 83; lower than average but not MR)

go up to anyone who has a mentally "retarded" person in their family and say "hey I didn't know your________ was retarded" and see where that gets you.

Clinical terms and poor slang are not really the same thing. Calling someone who is mentally challenged retarded these days is like calling a black person colored. The 1950's called and wants their shitty slang back.

Oh and I also picked up on the little Edmonton dig too. Ouch! That really hurt my feelings.

If you want my definition of retarded it's people who can't come up with a better dig than to compare living in one shitty city to another.

Ok no more retarded talk. Sheesh. The guy may or may not have a child with those symptoms on the way. Leave him alone.

Now my IQ is less than 40 what does that make me?

No offence dave but this is the shack nasties and anything goes as you put it.\

The dumbest thing about this is that red wiggler can make jokes about fat people but once something is said about the word RETARD he gets bent out of shape. This to me is 100% double standard, he has no leg to stand on as far as I am concern and maybe should watch what he says.

My parents are both FAT and I take personal offence to him making fun of fat people just like he was pissed when someone makes a RETARD joke.....

No offence dave but this is the shack nasties and anything goes as you put it.\

The dumbest thing about this is that red wiggler can make jokes about fat people but once something is said about the word RETARD he gets bent out of shape. This to me is 100% double standard, he has no leg to stand on as far as I am concern and maybe should watch what he says.

My parents are both FAT and I take personal offence to him making fun of fat people just like he was pissed when someone makes a RETARD joke.....

Yes but were also not 11 years old. I let insults slide off me all the time. If they get to you then you have some things to work out i guess.

This is also the internet. Its very hard to moderate people all the time. This board is tame compared to some that I also belong to.

On a side note I have a bone to pick with the F'n bow. Why'd you skunk me today? HUH? Bitch please.

Hey dave its not that it bothers me, but red wiggler crucified me and labelled me as a person that struts around and acting like I am better then everyone else, which is totally wrong (anyone that knows me knows that this is wrong), he has also attacked other board members, and no one says anything to him, and he keeps on making his studdle comments everywhere.

I for one am not going to take it and since this was a "ANYTHING GOES" I saw this as a perfect place for me to point out this to Red Wiggler,maybe if he doesn't want people to say certain things then maybe he should watch out with what he says..... what comes around goes around!

you know what....

your family could have

-someone who's fat

-someone who's gay

-someone who's "mentally challenged"

Just don't come in here and be the pot calling the kettle black. If your in this thread..... then

SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!!

You just described Richard Simmons.

LOL..

all I mean by my post is... don't come in here and make a gay joke and then say it's wrong to make a retard joke, or VICE VERSA....

If your in this thread prepare to be leaving it with a feeling of uncomfort at the end. :)

The premise of this thread was "anything goes" so if your easily offended (ie "suck it up princess) then do NOT read this thread... period...

/ soap box