Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pretty funny. You gotta scroll down to cardstoin part bnut... here it is LOL

Cardston Crazies Propose Ban

April 19th, 2006cardston_crazies.jpg

Well, it’s not every day that I get to slap an entire town upside the head. But, lo! The Town of Cardston, Alberta (population: 3,500), made famous for it’s carriage museum featured on The Simpsons two weeks ago, has sent a formal letter requesting support for a ban on same-sex marriage. And to whom was this letter addressed? Why, the powerful Municipality of Crowsnest Pass (population: 6000), of course!

Unfortunately for Cardston, representatives for Crowsnest Pass were quick to pooh-pooh the notion, noting that not only do they unanimously oppose a ban on gay nuptials, but also that a ban would be illegal, as marriage is entirely federal jurisdiction. Yeah, all the way to the prime minister! Nonetheless, Cardston remains undeterred.

In schools are [sic] children are being taught that same gender marriages are a ‘normal’ lifestyle. Our Council feels that the silent majority needs to stand and be counted in regards to this manner.

Ah, you Cardston crazies. Crowsnest Pass shot you down, but with the Mayor of Cardston’s weight behind you, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish! Well, except maybe this… and, uh, pretty much anything else of significance.

This thread is gay. I wanna see more hate, you Fu(king homos

Your statement above is an obvious indication you have been repressing your homosexual desires. I feel your only cure would to to have a sex reassignment. I think Loyaleddie would oblige.

Guest RedWiggler

We should get Edmonton and Calgary together for a gay pride parade and then drop a bomb on them............................but then who would clean up the mess.......eeewwwwwwwwww!!!!