Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Conservative party is the worst political party in the country...couldn't govern their way out of a wet mortgage backed security.

This may be true but we as the people gave them the votes to give them a minority goverment, what does that say for us Canadains, BTW rick, you not the only american.

Kinda turning into the Max admiration society, so.......

Spey rods are for hacks. I mean, if you really wanted to fish the middle of the river, wouldn't a spinning reel and rapala work better? It did for SJW. You know the old saying, big fish, big bait.

Dear Shack nasties,

You'll have to wait til the end of hunting season, but come January When the ice is formed, and I may actually have time to fish, you can come bother me while I sip a cold brew of sorts, and catch fish, and wait until the day that I can dream once again of fishing a stream or lake again.

You dudes and dudettes and your shack nasties......Can't everyone just find a little something for every season????

Ice fissin' and indie fissin' are essentially the same principle.

Although the drama on this board will help me get through some monotonous days ahead!

About shack nasties.....

I blew my chance at the Eurpean Championships in Tang Soo Do last May because I drank too much the night before my shot at the title.

My girl friend cheated on me after 10 years together so I broke up with her this august.

She took half of our stuff with her when she left.

My TV set broke down a week ago.

I'm bored to death by my work.

I had a kidney infalmation tuesday the week before and ended up in hospital.

I just ran out of the drugs that were prescribed for the inflamation that had the side effect of "an unfounded feeling of well-being/euphoria".

I met a nice girl last weekend but couldn't invite her over because my ex was cleaning out her stuff and I didn't want to confront the nice girl with a nasty scene.

My work just shifted location from a ten minutes bycicle ride to a one and a half hour drive by car on the condition that there is no heavy traffic.

Everyone seems to pitty me at the moment

I hate it when people pitty me.....

So if you stay in the same SHACK as I do this winter.....You will end up NASTY