Fly Fusion Forums

2008 Streamwatch Auction

toolman

Any chance you can get some kinda category up there that only college/university students can bid on. I would love to be able to make a donation and support the cause but most of the prices are WAY outta my price range. :(, anyways im glad to see all the support, this board really is full of some genuinely good hearted people.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any chance you can get some kinda category up there that only college/university students can bid on. I would love to be able to make a donation and support the cause but most of the prices are WAY outta my price range. :(, anyways im glad to see all the support, this board really is full of some genuinely good hearted people.

Same boat. Would love a box of flies, but out of price range big time. Gov't says student loans are supposed to get paid back :o

I was considering donating a box of flies for the auction, but am uncertain at this point if I have time to do it :lol:

Dustin & Toolman,

I'll donate one copy of my sold-out book, The Essential Guide to Fly-Fishing. See here..

http://members.shaw.ca/clives/Flyfish.html

Have a handful of copies left that I am saving for assorted things--like grandkids.

Will mail to wherever. Signed or unsigned.

Clive

Hey Greg, can you just let folks know that the trips will meet in the crownsnest pass (or at the Gap) as I won't be able to pick people up from Calgary unfortunately. And there the same as my old trips used to be when I ran guiding services. Bring yer own lunch/snacks/beverages and prepare to start early and stay as late as you want... none of this 8 hour stuff... this can start at 7am and end at 11pm if you want. Be prepared to do a bit of walking if you want the best spots, but if the winning bidder is not able to walk far, I have some nice spots for that too. I'd like to make this a friday/sat/sun thing, unless I have a gap in work schedule. Winning bidders should be flexible on dates please :lol::lol:

I have 2 rods that can be set up for the trip, or bring your own (recommended rod is a 3-5wt with floating line, and if you got an 7-8wt kicking around in case we spot some bulls, have it lined with fast sink tip).

Hope they sell well, =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. HAWGSTOPPAH'S OLDMAN RIVER WALKABOUT...Spend an exciting day of fishing with the legendary Guide formerly known as "BOWCROW", as your host. (July-Sept.)

Starting bid: $400

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. HAWGSTOPPAH'S CROWSNEST RIVER STALK & WADE...There are no Rainbows more beautifull than this rivers little gems.

A guided days fishing with the man who knows all of the secrets of the Crownest River. (July-Sept.)

-Starting bid: $400

------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to share one of these with me?

Guest Sundancefisher

If I could manage a half day flyfishing trip on Lake Sundance in Calgary...how would I go about donating the trip. Spring is best for lots of action... Otherwise a late winter 1/2 day ice fishing trip (gear provided) although it would have to happen sooner rather than later.

OK I'll bid 60 for the 2 dozen of fly tyers favorites #16

And I would consider the big bid on the jetboat trip if we could for sure go into the reserve....... I have always really wanted to fish down there. Gotta see if I can find a partner to go in on it with me