Fly Fusion Forums

The Drama Never Ends..

Tarah and I had quite the surprise this morning when her water broke at 4am.. 5 weeks before her due date!! So off to the hospital we went.. nothing packed or prepared! Once they admitted her we were told she wouldn't be leaving without having the baby.

They induced her.. and at 9:41pm on Tuesday, August 21 - Noah Agustus Birch entered the world bright eyed and ready to go!! 5 pounds 6 ounces and 18 inches long. Both Noah and Mom are doing well, but since he's premature he has to stay in the hospital for a couple days until they're sure he's stable.

He's a bit on the small side... well... Dad's hands are a bit on the big side too!

CIMG1337.jpg

Congratulations! A far better reason for going to the hospital than the last time you went. Five weeks early thats crazy, my wife and I are due in 4 weeks and in no way are we ready yet. Gonna get prepared quickly now.

Yeah dude. Get all your stuff packed for the hospital right away so you can just grab it and run. Tarah was just starting to think: "I probably should get packed sometime next week". Murphy got us again!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!! I'll be off to the hospital here pretty quick to see mom and baby!! :D

Congrats

5weeks early, all 3 of mine. were 3weeks late and only came after being induced.

I figure 3weeks late is just torture you start sleeping in your clothes at 2 weeks and by the time 3 weeks rolls around you start looking at the bathroom plunger and thinking maybe a little suction will help.

Congrats And if it is your first enjoy Fatherhood

Teck