Fly Fusion Forums

We Need Ffc Member Opinions

Hi Everyone,

We have a little problem that we need your help to solve. A few issues ago we ran two different images on the cover of Fly Fusion and we still don't have a consensus as to which one we liked better. We thought it would be best for you guys to decide:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fly-Fusion-M...123383657684012

Look forward to seeing the results.

Chris

Guest Sundancefisher
first one

Left...more fish...more detail the better. I compare the pics with the old and new Bateman. I like the old Batemen with fantastic detail and clarity. I hate the dumb (IMHO) painting of some random animal in mist.

Cheers

Sun

P.S. X2 on the free mag

you probably didnt have a concensus because neither picture is particularly steller, just ordinary fish pictures. but to choose between the 2 i have to pick profile only because if it is to be representing the ultimate trout then i dont want to see buddy's hands

I thought this would be an easy choice. When my magazine arrived in the mail I was very impressed with the cover shot. When I checked out the link with both cover shots side by each, I had to really think about which one I liked. I finally settled on the first one but I do understand how difficult it was to make a decision.

Murray