Fly Fusion Forums

2010 Fly Fishing Expo

Just wondering how many are going. We'll be at the BT forums booth tying flies. I'd like for everyone to come by and say hi.

I've been out of the fly fishing loop since becoming a Dad but it's now time to get back into it. I'll have to get pacres to show me how to tie flies again. Ha

Any way introduce yourselves and let me know when you'll be showin me your secret fishing spots.

Dave

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up siging up for Michael T Williams "Dubbing Demystified" as my workshop - has a little more practical application for myself (and I won't have to stay overnight to get there in time). Will have to catch Jim's workshop another time.

Hope to see some others from FFC there....

I'll be there all three days, signed up for three different seminars. I'll stop by and say HI. Hopefully there'll be a bunch of people from the board hanging around, I always like to put a face to a name. I might sit and tie a bit with the HOOK and Hackle club.

Murray

I noticed that some other workshops require you to bring a whack of tools and materials - other than going to the instructors web site who should I contact to find out what I need as nothing is mentioned one way or another in the course description (worried if I need a specific dubbing tool or not and likewise wondering if I should bring my vise, dubbing and other materials etc etc)