Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Birthday Maxwell

Max is stuck up here in Fort Mac....We worked his ass off in honor of his B-Day.

Actually, I let him sneak away to wet a line earlier today for some Slough Sharks in the Athabasca.

thanks yall!!!!!!!!!! wasnt my dopest b-day ever but still had fun ... got my biggest piker too date outta the atha at 42" long with a 20" girth.. pics will be up tommorow!!!!!!!!! hell of a b-day gift with a dozen others in teh 26-33 range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks yall!!!!!!!!!! wasnt my dopest b-day ever but still had fun ... got my biggest piker too date outta the atha at 42" long with a 20" girth.. pics will be up tommorow!!!!!!!!! hell of a b-day gift with a dozen others in teh 26-33 range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you got your b-day fish. Have a good one man!

Yeah,that does sound kinda crappy...

You spoiled bassturd!!!

Glad to hear you got out & schooled some Esox;Happy Birthday,Maxwell!

Later,

Steve

:party: