Fly Fusion Forums

2009 Streamwatch Auction

toolman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic!!..........Current auction toal is $4645 and we're still waiting for a bid on #23........Thanks to everyone for their generous donations and bids...............Hope we can keep it going and surpass last years total........With the ugly economy funds have been hard to come by this year........I'll provide an update on Stream Watch in the next week or two...........

Al.....

$80 for #9 please...what a great cause...sk

I agree with you on this as it is something that needs to be done, common people lets hit the 10k mark again this year.

I wish I could dopnate more then a $100 but with the economy the way it is right now I am very tight on money, regardless to weather I get anything out of this I am still commited to donating a "c" note to Stream Watch

Is it just me or has this auction lost a lot of steam since being moved to this section of the forums. I think it should be pinned on all sections, sort of like a "global announcement" type thread that you can see from all forums. What say ye, mods? let's get this thing back on track.

Cheers :)

Is it just me or has this auction lost a lot of steam since being moved to this section of the forums. I think it should be pinned on all sections, sort of like a "global announcement" type thread that you can see from all forums. What say ye, mods? let's get this thing back on track.

Cheers :)

Agreed dude not much movin. Not a movement in 4 days. Going once,twice,third, sold. Fired up good- lost all its steam within a week. Ya its a good cause move it to all threads.Not to be the shitdisturber but nothing is being gained. I see it well below last years and we need the help on the rivas. is this being posted to other forums? or just Calg.Just 2 cents .I see lethbridge posting on the calgary site but not the reverse. Hmmmm. :goodvsevil():

CLOSING NOTICE: These items will be marked Sold, too the highest bidder, on Saturday, May 16th, at 12:00pm.

3. SYDNEY CROSBY JERSEY...

New RBK Jersey with stitched numbers and letters...donated by Golfman09

-current bid: $150 greatbigc

Closing date: Saturday, May 16th, 12:00pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. HAWGSTOPPAH'S CROWSNEST STALK & WADE......

Enjoy a day on the beautifull Crowsnest River with your Host/Guide, Brian Peace.

More info. from Brian....

"Just to let folks know, we will meet in the Crownsnest Pass (or at the Gap), as I won't be able to pick people up from Calgary, unfortunately. And, it's the same as my old trips used to be when I operated my guiding service. Bring yer own lunch/snacks/beverages and prepare to start early and stay as late as you want... none of this 8 hour stuff... this can start at 7am and end at 11pm if you want. Be prepared to do a bit of hiking, if you want the best spots, but if the winning bidder is not able to walk far, I have some nice spots for that too. Winning bidders need to be flexible when arranging the dates of their trip.

I have 2 rods that can be set up for the trip, or bring your own (recommended rod is a 3-5wt with floating line, and if you got an 7-8wt kicking around in case we spot some Bulls, have it lined with fast sink tip)."

-current bid: $500 Ben @ IckyFlyWorks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. PANORAMA ADVENTURE...

Explore the many rivers and streams in the Panorama area, with your host, Rick Reeves. (This is a non-guided trip).

More info. from Rick...

"We will be fishing for 2 1/2 days at various rivers/streams in the Invermere/Canal Flats area. The trip will be sometime in September. It will be mainly a Cuttie trip, as the Bulls will have already left to do their thing. I'll drive and supply the accommodations. We will split the food and any necessary beverages. Here is a link to our trip last year:"

BC Trip 2008

Video...

-current bid: $350 gustuphson

6. TACO'S CUTTHROAT SAFARI...with Host/Guide Taco

More info. from Taco...

"I'll offer up a guided Aug- early Sept, Cutthroat trip for 1 angler, somewhere in the headwaters of the OMR system, buyers choice of time and place, I'll supply food and beverages. Meet in the Gap area and the buyer must have the ability to ride in a cowman's regular cab truck, with all it's associated sounds and smells. I also have plenty of equipment to loan, for small, tight water"

-current bid: $275 brndawg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. MissinTheBow's Stillwater Favorites...

Fly Box with 20 of Brett's favorite Chironomids and a few other lake flies as well.

-current bid: $125 Tungsten

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please refer to page 1 for complete Auction Guidelines, Auction List, Payment details, Contact information.