Fly Fusion Forums

2009 Streamwatch Auction

toolman

new Item added...

13. "I LIKE CAKE"...

More info. from Chris...

"I would like to offer a BIGBOWTROUT CAKE SPECIAL. I will bake a cake of the winning bidders choice (I don't bake but how hard can it be). I will hand deliver the cake to almost anywhere in Alberta within reason and as long as there is good fishing close by."

-starting bid: $ 4.50

$20

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

If you're not happy about $4.50, how do you think I feel? Taco is taking someone for 1 stinkin' day to his precious little cuttie streams. He's getting $250. I put on 2 1/2 days, and only $200. But if you win, maybe I'll buy me some cake!!

Chris,

If you're not happy about $4.50, how do you think I feel? Taco is taking someone for 1 stinkin' day to his precious little cuttie streams. He's getting $250. I put on 2 1/2 days, and only $200. But if you win, maybe I'll buy me some cake!!

Rick I'm sure the lurkers will show up for yours once it's about to close. If not I'm getting it for a song.

Chris,

For that crack East Texas I'm tempted to go 2fity on BBT's cake BUT I won't cause I'm dutch

Toolman.......30 bucks on Nummnuts ah errr Chris's cake...... $30 on 13

$40 for Cake!!!!!!! <--poke--<

WOW!!............I'm likin' this...........$40 for a cake from a guy who never baked one..........I may have some "stuff" in the attic that I could part with at these prices..............Keep it comin'!!..........Oh, $50 for the cake!!

14. Pieroway Fly Rod... donated by calkid75

More info. from Guy...

"I am putting up for auction, a brand new custom built fly rod from my favorite local (Calgary) rod builder. One 9 foot 5 weight 4 piece rod made by Pieroway Rod Company. It is a red wine colour and has a matching Reel seat. The guides are a little brighter red. I think this rod is a real looker, from the custom cork work and reel seat to the the nicely matched colours. Here is a couple links to pics of the rod (My lighting is not so good so please bear with me.)"

Rod picture 1

Rod picture 2

Rod picture 3

-starting bid: $75

I'll bid $75

14. Pieroway Fly Rod... donated by calkid75

More info. from Guy...

"I am putting up for auction, a brand new custom built fly rod from my favorite local (Calgary) rod builder. One 9 foot 5 weight 4 piece rod made by Pieroway Rod Company. It is a red wine colour and has a matching Reel seat. The guides are a little brighter red. I think this rod is a real looker, from the custom cork work and reel seat to the the nicely matched colours. Here is a couple links to pics of the rod (My lighting is not so good so please bear with me.)"

i'll bid $125

Good stuff Greg. Thanks.

I will donate a one-day outdoor photography "workshop" for one or two people with DSLRs only. This offer is open for any day (we can agree on) in July through September, 2009.) Depending on your travel needs, we will go from mid morning until whenever ...

The winner will have to travel to either Pincher Creek or Coaldale...depending on when and where we can agree on. I will provide transportation from there. We will basically spend the day taking pictures and attempting to cover many photography items such as: lighting, composition and technique. We will cover apertures, shutter speeds, ISO and their applications. We can practice macro (closeup) photography, wildlife and scenics. (If we agree on meeting in Pincher perhaps we can do Waterton and find some bears. I'll drive.)

The winner will be responsible for lunch and refreshments and of course appropriate hiking shoes and clothing. You will need your DSLR, lenses, polarizing filter and tripod or monopod.

QUALS B) I have taken pictures for fifty years and owned SLRs for 41 years. I have conducted many workshops and made dozens of photography presentations and just completed a two-session outdoor photography workshop. See here...scroll way down to my name..or <ctrl><f> and search for "photography." I sold pictures commercially for 20 years and I took the front cover pictures for the 2007 and 2008 Alberta Fishing Guide magazines. Here are few pictures I took in 2008.

And here are three pictures I took yesterday ... ;)

♂ shoveler duck

shoveler0565b.jpg

Honey bee

bee0307-0.jpg

American robin

robin0638700-0.jpg