Fly Fusion Forums

Bass Pro Soft Opening

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sundancefisher

Let us know if they have any sales or much for stock. I can't imagine they have much ice fishing stuff. Maybe they have a good fly tying selection.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

its a REALLY cool store! Too bad the fly section is a bit small and the gear section is HUGE but oh well.

The decorations are very impressive too, probably over $100000 is stuffed fish alone!

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i was there for feeding time and those big bows facecheck other fish out of the way to get the smelt first. I used to wonder where i should put the hook on a streamer and now i know with a rainbow it doesnt matter. lol

I thought they would have $1 flies like WS but its priced more like fish tales and the other shops (for flies that is)

on a side note i was looking at nets and why would some one pai $130 for an orvis wood net? This seems really expensive for wood and a rubber net with "Orvis" burned into the handle.

on a side note i was looking at nets and why would some one pai $130 for an orvis wood net? This seems really expensive for wood and a rubber net with "Orvis" burned into the handle.

Durability and quality of the wood. Also the rubber bags are better for the fish than other types like nylon and your flies don't get tangled in the mesh.

Durability and quality of the wood. Also the rubber bags are better for the fish than other types like nylon and your flies don't get tangled in the mesh.

But still???? $130 ?? Take the name off and its worth $40 like most other nets are.