Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate broken legs, doctors, nurses, orthopedic surgeons, radiologists, old people, goof balls wearing that UFC *hit, and fiberglass casts.

I also hate idoits that deciede to do kick flips on a skate boards the day before they are suppose to go bull trout hunting.

idiot hey?

P.s. You may want to check the spelling of "idoits" and " deciede"... Keep up the good work Brad haha

I hate it when other people beat me to the spelling correction punch.

I also hate people who pick their nose on the Deerfoot. They're idoits too - do it when you're going a hundred and not parked.

Oh ya...and I can't stand my son's ex-girlfriend, mother of my granddaughter. She's a whore and if you want her number I'm giving it out.

As much as I'd like to be a biotch and continue to harass Brad on his spelling, I have one.

So....in my neighbourhood they've recently installed (within the last day or so) a new "No U Turn" sign where everybody and their brother has been making U-Turns for the last bazillion years or so. No problem - city did it for safety reasons, maybe a close call, someone got hurt, accident...whatever...totally justified. What I have a problem with is a police cruiser sitting there and catching the unfortunate souls who do not see the sign, and who have been doing this for years without even so much as a week or two grace for folks to see it and get used to it. Now, by and large, generally speaking and on the whole, I respect the CPS and appreciate what a tough job they sign up for. But this is ****ING ridiculous, unfair and nothing but a big ****ing cash cow plain and simple. Makes me sick.

And, no, I didn't get caught.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
As much as I'd like to be a biotch and continue to harass Brad on his spelling, I have one.

So....in my neighbourhood they've recently installed (within the last day or so) a new "No U Turn" sign where everybody and their brother has been making U-Turns for the last bazillion years or so. No problem - city did it for safety reasons, maybe a close call, someone got hurt, accident...whatever...totally justified. What I have a problem with is a police cruiser sitting there and catching the unfortunate souls who do not see the sign, and who have been doing this for years without even so much as a week or two grace for folks to see it and get used to it. Now, by and large, generally speaking and on the whole, I respect the CPS and appreciate what a tough job they sign up for. But this is ****ING ridiculous, unfair and nothing but a big ****ing cash cow plain and simple. Makes me sick.

And, no, I didn't get caught.

If you can't see the sign, then you shouldn't be driving. I'm guessing the people that got the ticket won't make a U-turn there again. Just my $0.02.

If you can't see the sign, then you shouldn't be driving. I'm guessing the people that got the ticket won't make a U-turn there again. Just my $0.02.

hey Drew, love the picture of your dog. I am a newbie and have been trying to post my profile pic of my bluetick coon hound, but my pic is too big. Can you or anybody else help me with this situation?

• 2 weeks later...