Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave "I'm faking being up north so I could sleep in and not go to pancake breakfast" started the durka durka durka phase. Ordinarily I don't pay much attention to what he says, but I've been walking around saying this for the last 3 days for some reason and Mike had to go out tonite to get away from me. I think I have potential as a terrorist....ask Mike....he's seen the PMS. And, yep, I do believe I might be a little crazy. But in a good way. No need to be ascared.

Durka.

• 1 month later...

It's a sad day when you have to do a search for the shack nasties thread..

I'd just like to say how much I hate pissing contests.. why people will always feel the need to bash other people on the freakin INTERNET in order to make themselves feel better is beyond me!

*edit*.. OH.. and Mother Nature needs a good kick on the ovaries right now.

I'd just like to say how much I hate pissing contests.. why people will always feel the need to bash other people on the freakin INTERNET in order to make themselves feel better is beyond me!

People who take the elevator just ONE floor drive me insane.. heaven forbid you burn some calories lard @ss!!!

Hmmmm..........