Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

Well FU very much, and you not left you Taint but the damn cold as well... :$*%&:

Jeez I don't know what to say....I'm loving this crap for weather. It was even too cold and crappy for me to be wandering out in the middle of some field in the middle of nowhere. Thus I got a much needed day off to unwind. :laxfisher:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez I don't know what to say....I'm loving this crap for weather. It was even too cold and crappy for me to be wandering out in the middle of some field in the middle of nowhere. Thus I got a much needed day off to unwind. :laxfisher:

OK OK I just wanted more of the Warm to got fly fishing not that dumb damn ICE FISHING.....

Guest RedWiggler

Loungo in the All Star game WHAT A F#$%ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened there did everyone in Vancouver vote 50 times each, what F$%^ING JOKE!!!!!!!!! The league needs to intervine and make some new rules. Heres one RULE #1 If you are hurt and dont play, you are ineligable to be voted into the All Star game. Rule #2 if you are top 5 in the league in points you are automatically in without a vote. Guy hasnt even won a game since he has been back. Sundin, the inbred twins, Luongo, Burrows, Bieksa, Ohlund, Mitchell, Raymond, Kesler, etc. and you cant win a hockey game, what a sad team. Maybe you should bring back Linden lol.

What does it matter who is and is not in the All Star game? Once it starts it's a laughable farce anyway. I can't remember the last time I was able to sit through one of those. How about making the All Star game mean something? Like; the winning conference gets home-ice advantage in the stanly cup finals regardless of overall seed placement?

Transfer case on my old DC got overhauled today, good to go for another 1/4 million kilometres, 400,000K and counting, toyota my left testículo

How much did that set you back? On a toyota you wouldn't have to over haul the transfer case (or anything esle for that matter) to get to 400,000 kms.

DC ----> Dodge Cummins----->500 ft/lbs/torque + 14/15000 lbs @ 40000K/yr = rebuild every once in a while vs a Toyota that couldn't pull a dick outta a lardbucket but lasts forever except for head gaskets, gotta think about that'n for a while.

Nice Manitoba car Double D

DC ----> Dodge Cummins----->500 ft/lbs/torque + 14/15000 lbs @ 40000K/yr = rebuild every once in a while vs a Toyota that couldn't pull a dick outta a lardbucket but lasts forever except for head gaskets, gotta think about that'n for a while.

I just traded up my Cummins yesterday.. Miss it already. There's never been made a good V8 diesel as far as I'm concerned. (Except maybe a 6.2 Chev, run forever but couldn't pull the hat off your head..)

Lynn, I like new iron as much as the rest of them but I deeply dislike paying for new iron, I'm keeping that truck as long as it stays reliable. Seen one highway driven Cummins that had 750,000 miles on it.