Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Trailhead, maybe the Livingston should be "Fly Fishing Only" like some waters in BC. No strike indicators, no weights, no lures with treble hooks. As if Cutts aren't easy enough to catch already.

I bet hook injuries would decrease if people stopped nymphing(Hopper/dropper) for Cutts. The group I fish with has a self-imposed dry fly only rule for Cutt waters. It makes you work at it a bit...

well i cant be bothered to read 32 pages of stuff. so i'm just going to interject non-relevant about nothing in particular.

i'm annoyed with the weather. i dont have a place to tie because we are attempting to get the house organized to sell and i have to keep my crap clean, which is impossible to do with feathers and fur. my cat is bombarding me while i'm typing. i know i havent been around for a bit... like 6 months. i miss everyone. just been stupid busy at work... damn weather.

im bitchy and crabby. i want to go fishing.

anyone have a week off in february and have cash to travel??? i'd like to take off to cuba for a week on a last minute special but it sux going alone.

i just want to get the hell out of here and do some fishing. on the other hand i am looking forward to the fly fish expo.

and i heard the testosterone level was getting a bit high around here so i thought i would come back to entertain ya'll a little.

im bitchy and crabby. i want to go fishing.

anyone have a week off in february and have cash to travel??? i'd like to take off to cuba for a week on a last minute special but it sux going alone.

Gee guys, step right up. Oughta be a hoot fishing with the bitchy and crabby girl.

and i heard the testosterone level was getting a bit high around here so i thought i would come back to entertain ya'll a little.

Don't know what you call entertainment for high testosterone, but apparently we have different ideas.

Guest RedWiggler

How the F#$k does Roberta Luongo get voted into the All Star game??? Guy played what 10 games at the begining of the year!! Ovechkin doesnt make the All Star starting line up???????? Is this some kinda JOKE OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Im not saying Kipper should be playing in the game but anybody besides Luongo should be there, he has not played this year and when he has he has looked average at best. I will not partake in any All Star proceedings for this simple fact. You get voted in and you dont have to play to get there, this is a joke. Luongo has never been in the playoffs, has never won a cup, has never made the team he played on better but he gets voted into the All Star game, this makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gets so much praise but he has done nothing, this is what I hate about sports. If he was as great as the media makes him out to be he would win but he doesnt he never has.

If you think his 10 games (which is a gross understatement) were average at best, maybe you should look at the number of shutouts and goals against. Maybe you're unaware of this but Luongo didn't choose to get injured, it something that was out of his hands. Also I believe they changed the way they choose the members of the all star teams this year and there needs to be at least one representative from each team. That would mean not everyone in your hockey pool gets to play.

:hanson:

Guest RedWiggler

I know the way they pick the All Star teams is totally screwed, I also know that it was not his fault he was injured, *hit happens out there, sit this one out. Was he picked to play in the All Star back when he got injured, or would it not have mattered? how about picking one of there good players (lol) that has played the whole season till now, Im sure he wasnt the only one the ballot. Anyways dude, shack nasties, I hate the Canucks and I hate Roberta and I think its a goddam sham that he is in the game.

I know the way they pick the All Star teams is totally screwed, I also know that it was not his fault he was injured, *hit happens out there, sit this one out. Was he picked to play in the All Star back when he got injured, or would it not have mattered? how about picking one of there good players (lol) that has played the whole season till now, Im sure he wasnt the only one the ballot. Anyways dude, shack nasties, I hate the Canucks and I hate Roberta and I think its a goddam sham that he is in the game.

Feelings are mutual towards the shames...

now we just need a coiler fan to jump in for some FFC shacknasty mudslingin'

<--poke--<

Guest RedWiggler
Feelings are mutual towards the shames...

now we just need a coiler fan to jump in for some FFC shacknasty mudslingin'

<--poke--<

Ya but the Oilers are so bad they dont even have an arguement.............lol!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back LS!

Well...since I just got back from Mexico wherein I had a lovely first day poolside, spent the next 3 under cover from torrential rain, the next 2 under shelter from the wind and clouds and got a stellar 3 hours in the sun on our final day, I would love to accompany you to Cuba - or to anywhere warm for that matter. I somehow think, however, that Mr. Freeman might not be so encouraging in light of the fact that he wouldn't be able to go.

Anyways, I hate weather. All weather. Everywhere, anytime. I want my ****ing money back and I'm way ****ing bitchier than any of you whining pussies all put together. Plus my arm won't work right and I have a feeling I'm gonna get spanked by a doctor when I go for the X-Ray I should have gone for some 5 weeks ago. Hmmmm....doctor spanking. I'm feeling suddenly not quite so bitchy now.

Oh ya...Luongo deserves to be on the All Star Team. He's an all star goalie.

Guest RedWiggler

Not this year he isnt, he has not played enough. This isnt an allstar game its a popularity contest the simple fact that you can play in it without having to actually play is a joke.

Guest RedWiggler
True, they have been bad, but at least the Oilers didn't lose to Phoenix on this latest road trip of thiers. <--poke--<

Or Colorado........

I dont know man, losing to Pheonix isnt that bad. They have been playing good lately and as things sit right now they are in the playoffs. Colorado on the other hand, man what a bad loss for us no excuses there.

I dont know man, losing to Pheonix isnt that bad. They have been playing good lately and as things sit right now they are in the playoffs. Colorado on the other hand, man what a bad loss for us no excuses there.

At least Bertuzzi didn't break someone's neck last night with a sucker punch. I believe it was Steve Moore bobble head night in Colorado last night. Todd couldn't concentrate.

Ill be in cayo coco at the end of feb! cuda tarpon bones.... sorry just thought id stir the pot a little!