Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm changing the subject here cuz this is clearly going nowhere and nobody is getting nastier. I, on the other hand, experienced an extreme case of nastiness last weekend at the Rogers Video Store (Dave will understand this story) parking lot. Women drivers are f*cking bitches sometimes....writer not included.

Went to the store with Hayden and his buddy last weekend to rent movies. I was in the video store parking lot and the spots are SMALL and the backing up lane is narrow so it's oftentimes a 2 try effort to back out with my car. Now because my car is so long (has the 3 rows of seats) I always use my mirrors to back up. Started backing up. Honk. Bitch in Toyota Corolla behind me thinks I'm gonna back into her. Keep going - have lots of room. Honk. I stop...pull forward. Put it in reverse for round two. HOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKK. I keep backing up. She lays on the horn and doesn't stop. I put the car in park, put on my emergency brake and get out of my car. Hayden says "MOM! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!". I said "sit there and don't move". I walk to her car and tell her to get out and come take a look at how much space is in between our cars and that while she doesn't see me looking behind me when I"m backing up, I"m using my mirrors. She YELLS at me "I'm not getting out of my f**king car you crazy bitch!". I said "listen you f*cking bag....either get out and look or shut the f**k up with your f**king horn". She rolled up her window. Got back in my car, put it in reverse...hadn't even moved and she started laying on the horn. Hayden's sitting there with his mouth wide open. His friend is in the back seat...window rolled down and he heard the whole thing. I just left it in reverse and didn't move until she quit with the horn. Then I said "I won you stupid b*tch" and pulled out LOL. Hayden's staring at me and says 'MOM....WHAT THE HELL". OMG...poor kid with his white trash mother got an earful that night. I'm surprised his friend's parents let the kid come over anymore...cuz I know he went right home to his mother and told her the story/

:bow::bow::bow:

I'm changing the subject here cuz this is clearly going nowhere and nobody is getting nastier. I, on the other hand, experienced an extreme case of nastiness last weekend at the Rogers Video Store (Dave will understand this story) parking lot. Women drivers are f*cking bitches sometimes....writer not included.

Went to the store with Hayden and his buddy last weekend to rent movies. I was in the video store parking lot and the spots are SMALL and the backing up lane is narrow so it's oftentimes a 2 try effort to back out with my car. Now because my car is so long (has the 3 rows of seats) I always use my mirrors to back up. Started backing up. Honk. Bitch in Toyota Corolla behind me thinks I'm gonna back into her. Keep going - have lots of room. Honk. I stop...pull forward. Put it in reverse for round two. HOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKK. I keep backing up. She lays on the horn and doesn't stop. I put the car in park, put on my emergency brake and get out of my car. Hayden says "MOM! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!". I said "sit there and don't move". I walk to her car and tell her to get out and come take a look at how much space is in between our cars and that while she doesn't see me looking behind me when I"m backing up, I"m using my mirrors. She YELLS at me "I'm not getting out of my f**king car you crazy bitch!". I said "listen you f*cking bag....either get out and look or shut the f**k up with your f**king horn". She rolled up her window. Got back in my car, put it in reverse...hadn't even moved and she started laying on the horn. Hayden's sitting there with his mouth wide open. His friend is in the back seat...window rolled down and he heard the whole thing. I just left it in reverse and didn't move until she quit with the horn. Then I said "I won you stupid b*tch" and pulled out LOL. Hayden's staring at me and says 'MOM....WHAT THE HELL". OMG...poor kid with his white trash mother got an earful that night. I'm surprised his friend's parents let the kid come over anymore...cuz I know he went right home to his mother and told her the story/

:bow::bow::bow:

You're Batman!!

Was she a MILF ?????

Was she a MILF ?????

Gosh LE.....I didn't really check. The only thing I was thinking of plowing her with was my fist - in her face. Takes a lot to get me mad....especially road rage type mad. But I was it that night. I think I may well have been Batman.

And fishing isin't????
You can't compare the two. A fish has the brain the size of a pea. There are thousands of fish per KM in the Bow. Most fly fisherman respect the fish and do thier best not to harm the fish unless they plan to eat it. Not many people eat bears.

The biggest reason people wanna leave East Texas

post-126-1227297329.jpg

Mom?

What the hell are you doing at Tacos house? And why were you honking at poor defensless Lynn?

Sounds like she scarred a couple of kids for life. I've told you about that damn horn.

Enough random paragraphs?

LE,

Uh, not a MILF.

Mom?

What the hell are you doing at Tacos house? And why were you honking at poor defensless Lynn?

Sounds like she scarred a couple of kids for life. I've told you about that damn horn.

Enough random paragraphs?

LE,

Uh, not a MILF.

Forgive my ignorance what is MILF?