Fly Fusion Forums

San Jose Vs Flames

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF? what's with these mickey mouse penalty calls? The Flames aren't gonna win if they have 4 players the whole f%$in game. I hate the reffing in this series. They're always in favor of these California teams and Florida teams Big conspiracy to make the American invented teams win. Remember Iginla's stanley cup winner in 2004??? F#%K!!!!!

Lets face it. The Flames are getting their asses kicked. Period. Don't blame the refs too much on this one. The flames are getting owned at 5 on 5 too, and the best they can do is trip, hook, and hold to try and slow the sharks down. The refs can't NOT call that *hit all game now can they?

The flames aren't skating, and look bad. Period. They didn't come to play. outshot 35-13 after 2 period??? better luxk next year.

Man I am so pissed off. I expected a damn effort outta them. I still do. but this third period is gonna be hard to watch.

Keenan just cost Calgary a shot at coming back. Kipper would have stopped that 5th goal and 2 goals down is a lot better than 3. Kipper wasn't playing badly just his defense letting him down.

I was absolutely amazed he pulled Kipper. I've tried to come up with a football analogy and I think I have it: Pulling your #1, All-Star QB in the second half of a playoff game because his receivers keep dropping the ball. Brutal freakin' decision.

By the way, all us American's are in on the Hockey conspiracy to allow southern and west coast teams to win the cup. Wait a minute, no we aren't. Basically because very few of us give a crap (I'm a notable exception).

Remember Iginla's stanley cup winner in 2004??? F#%K!!!!!

Bro, it was Gelinas, in game 6. I hear what your saying about the refs, but c'mon, the flames don't even deserve to share the same ice with the sharks tonight... so far. They are getting owned, period. If it came down to reffing I *WOULD* be pissed, but.... it's not the refs...

I love the Canadian teams, and that's all I cheer for. But...I'm secretly hoping for the flames to lose so that they can get rid of Keenan. Can't stand him and his lack of ethics and character. Being a hard ass only works for so long before the players lose faith in him. My way or the highway doesn't really cut it anymore. Hoping (and wouldn't be surprised) if he's out of a job after this season and he disappears from the game (like he did last year until Sutter unearthed him)

Yeah, well whatever happens, they took it further than anyone expected. Had some great games, but when you limp in and draw second seed you're not going to have an easy time of it.

Two more to go for some OT - GO FLAMES!

Well my work here in this thread is done.

LOL...

You know what? I'm not even that upset. I'd be more upset if the team gave 100% all game and got screwed by the refs, but this was total domination by one team over another. Period.

Time to dismantle the flames. Keep the core, Iggy, Dion, Kipper, and I'd like to see Nolan, and Regehr back.

Guys I'd have back

Lombardi

Yelle

Tanguay

Nystrom

Vanermeer

Sarich

Langkow

Guy's I'd dump: Huselius, Erikson, Conroy

That's my 2 cents

The tradition continues.................

2008 Lost to San Jose Conference quarter finals (First Round)

2007 Lost to Detroit Conference quarter finals(First Round)

2006 -- lost to Anaheim, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals(First Round)

2004 -- defeated Vancouver, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals (The one exception in 18 years they didn't lose)

-- defeated Detroit, 4-2, Western Conf. semifinals

-- defeated San Jose, 4-2, Western Conf. finals

-- lost to Tampa Bay, 4-3, in Stanley Cup Finals

1997-2004 Didn't make playoffs

1996 -- lost to Chicago, 4-0, Western Conf. quarterfinals (First round)

1995 -- lost to San Jose, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals(First Round)

1994 -- lost to Vancouver, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals(First Round)

1993 -- lost to Los Angeles, 4-2, Smythe Division semifinals(First Round)

1991 -- lost to Edmonton, 4-3, Smythe Division semifinals(First Round)

1990 -- lost to Los Angeles, 4-2, Smythe Division semifinals(First Round)

Oh, and by the way, Lethbridge Hurricanes 6, Calgary Hitmen no score............:)

thanks ADC.with only one professional hockey team in the province that participates in the post season its a good thing we have so many good alberta junior teams to pull for.