Fly Fusion Forums

San Jose Vs Flames

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took the Calgary's top 6 points earners in my play-off pool (11 picks) - I've been eating crap sandwiches all week - they better win LOL so I can feed my coworkers a little crow !

Before anyone fires any cheap-shots be aware I just won 450 bucks winning the regular season pool with 5 of those guys out of 10 - (and Brindamo as a sleeper which really paid off well)

Both games were just awesome last night - I think I woke up my neighbours woo-hooin LOL - Man San Jose's last few minutes scared that crap out of me though....

Guest RedWiggler

Was one of the best second periods I have seen them play, Kipper played good to and thats what we need in order to make it out of round one.

I thought my heart was gonna leap out of my chest the last minute of that game. Little too close. Kipper was truly the star, but the Flames were super aggressive out there and deserve some props - they know better than to try and outskill the Sharks and got the job done. So let 'em keep doing what they're doing and I look forward to some people eatin' some crow here. That being said, I'm gonna predict that the game they will lose this series will be tonight's. If they prove me wrong and come out swinging two nights in a row, then I think there's a reasonable expectation they'll make it to round 2.

You know what. I wont say that any of the calls were bad calls. There was a lot of NON calls... going the sharks way all game. It's obvious that more of the same BS will happen every game till the flames and any other canadian based teams get eliminated from the USA hockey league finals. Err I mean NHL.

It's obvious that more of the same BS will happen every game till the flames and any other canadian based teams get eliminated from the USA hockey league finals. Err I mean NHL.

how can you even say that??? did you not see the other games tonight??? brutal all around...

DBT your a ducks fan I know, so in order to get favouritism from the refs you need to play a canadian based team.

Now that your playing another US based team (Dallas) your teams elbows, cross checks, high sticks, and all other crap they normally would get away with, are being called. GOOD!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll meet you on the golf course in a week or so..... *sigh*

It's obvious that more of the same BS will happen every game till the flames and any other canadian based teams get eliminated from the USA hockey league finals. Err I mean NHL.

Well, you are forgetting history. According to my calculations, Montreal should be in the finals this year. Of course they will lose as planned. :lol:

2004 Calgary

2006 Edmonton

2007 Ottawa

2008 Montreal

2009 Vancouver

2010 Toronto - lol never gonna happen.....

Guest RedWiggler

Its a good thing the refs were on the Sharks side last night or they would lost game 2 as well. 6 penalties in row in the 2nd and 2 of them were actual penalties, and refs dont affect the outcome of games........come on what a joke.

Guest guito
Well, you are forgetting history. According to my calculations, Montreal should be in the finals this year. Of course they will lose as planned. :lol:

2004 Calgary

2006 Edmonton

2007 Ottawa

2008 Montreal

2009 Vancouver

2010 Toronto -

So there still is hope, thanks Darren you made my day!!!!!!!

Guito

Insane goaltending from both sides last night, loved seeing Nolan get flat-out robbed there. This will probably be a 6 or 7 game series, lots of good physical hockey. Hopefully the Sharks come out victorious. It doesn't really matter who wins the West though, nobody is stopping the mighty Habs this year B)

Insane goaltending from both sides last night, loved seeing Nolan get flat-out robbed there. This will probably be a 6 or 7 game series, lots of good physical hockey. Hopefully the Sharks come out victorious. It doesn't really matter who wins the West though, nobody is stopping the mighty Habs this year B)

You're counting out Crosby's epic team? The east will be a glory battle to end all battles this year. I cannot wait to see what goes down this year.