2008 Streamwatch Auction

toolman

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to donate a framed set of two flies. The first being the winnipeg jets fly I tied in a contest vs. Pacres.

d601.jpg

The other i'll have a pic of tonite. They are both in the frame already so i'll let Toolman decide the vote.

The frame and mount look like this.

d220.jpg

New Item...

44. DAVE'S SHADOW BOX FLY'S... Tied and donated by SanJuanWorm.

Two beautifull Carrie Stevens style Fly's, displayed in a framed Shadow Box.

-Starting bid: $75

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d601.jpg

d220.jpg

Thanks for your support SnaG05. Here is the payment info.

Make payments, Payable too "Trout Unlimited Canada" and send all donations and payment for auction items, too:

Trout Unlimited Canada

c/o Allan Caldwell

137 Coachwood Pt W

Lethbridge AB T1K 6A6

Memo note: Please indicate your Auction item # on your payment or if it is a Donation. Please mark all payments "Southwestern Alberta Streamwatch".

T.U.C. does not use PayPal but will accept all major Credit Cards.

To pay with a Credit Card, contact Kimberly Davidson, at Trout Unlimited in Calgary, @ 1-403-221-8360.

Make sure to mention that your payment is for an Auction item, for the Southwestern Alberta Streamwatch and also give her your Auction Item #.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A closing notice has been posted on these items.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31. BOW RIVER DRIFT...with Host/Guide SamIam

More info. from Sam...

"I'll provide a full day float trip on any of the following runs - Banff to Canmore, Glenmore to 22X or Policemans, 22X or Policemans to McKinnons, or Mckinnons to Carseland. Leave as early in the morning as they want and stay out as late in the day as they want. I will pick up the shuttle fee's, (except on the Banff float, we would have to take an extra vehicle and do it ourselves) and streamside lunch and beverages. Can also supply gear if needed. Any day during the week or on the weekend is fine with me. Can take two or three fisherman, but only two can fish simultaneously." Sam

-Current bidder: $350/Guito "SOLD"

32. 50 ASSORTED FLY'S...tied and donated by fishpro.

Consisting of 10 Nymphs, 15 Streamers, 25 Dry flies

-Current bidder: $75/Rocknbugs "SOLD"

33. DRBULLTROUT'S DEADLY DOZEN ...tied and donated by drbulltrout

-Current bidder: $30/Chidders "SOLD"

33a. DRBULLTROUT'S DEADLY DOZEN ...tied and donated by drbulltrout

-Current bidder:$30/Hydropsyche "SOLD"

Thanks Rick...I think I'm available that weekend too...(it sez up to two anglers...) :ph34r:

I'm probably free that weekend too ;)

Why don't we see it Bloom could handle 3 anglers. I'd throw in a couple hundred bucks on top of course for the cause.

Say...make it $500 for 3 of us?

If that's not cool, let me know.

I think we deserve another crack at the Bullshead together Rick don't you? :angry:

I'm probably free that weekend too ;)

Why don't we see it Bloom could handle 3 anglers. I'd throw in a couple hundred bucks on top of course for the cause.

Say...make it $500 for 3 of us?

If that's not cool, let me know.

I think we deserve another crack at the Bullshead together Rick don't you? :angry:

I'm good with it if Toolman and Bloom are.

As far as I'm concerned, no extras needed for me. Just thought I'd help make a home stretch push for more cash for the cause. Plus I get to fish with two people I enjoy fishing with, and another that I've wanted to fish with but haven't been able to.

It's all good in my eyes.

I'm only speaking for me. Rick might need those extras though :P

OLDMAN RIVER STREAMWATCH AUCTION

This is an edited list of Items still up for bids. Refer to page 1, to see the complete Auction list, including "Sold" items.

ITEM #

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24. GRANITE TROUT ETCHING...Your choice of Rainbow, Bull, Brown, Cutt or Brook Trout.

Donated by, Glenbow Flyfishing http://www.glenbowflyfishing.com/slides/gr...out/default.htm

-Starting bid: $75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specail Item

26. TECUMSEH MOUNTAIN FISHING HOLIDAY... Sept-Oct.

This 3 day guided fishing package includes, 3 nights accomodations for 2 guests, at the "Tecumseh Mountain Guest Ranch", in Blairmore, AB, compliments of owner/flyfisherman, Kai Eckhardt.

http://mountainguestranch.com/

Explore the many wonderfull fishing opportunites the area has to offer, for 3 adventure filled days, with your Host, veteran Guide, Brian Peace. Relax and enjoy the comfortable and fully furnished, Log Cabin accomodations, at the end of a long days fishing, in a beautifull mountain setting. A fishing Holiday to treasure for a lifetime.

Winning bidder will be responsible for their own transportation too/from the Ranch. Food and beverages not included.

-Starting bid: $1,200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38. WEEKEND GETAWAY...

Escape the rush of City life and relax in a beautifull mountain setting, only a short drive from Calgary.

This includes Log Cabin Accomodations, for two nights, at "Eckhardt's Tecumseh Mountain Guest Ranch", near Blairmore, AB. Featuring, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Deck, 2 beds.

http://mountainguestranch.com/

Explore the wonderfull fishing opportunities nearby or discover the many recreational activities available.

Compliments of Kai Eckhardt.

-Current bidder: $275/Pythagoras "going twice"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

39. FISHING AT SUNDANCE LAKE...with Host/Guide Sundancefisher

More info. from Kevin...

"With the warm temperatures, ice fishing season is quickly nearing it's end. As for flyfishing, while trout sizes are averaging 14 inches…I have had 100 fish days using a corkie and nymph…"

-Starting bid: $250

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40. SNOWBEE JR. FLYFISHING OUTFIT...donated by Nile Creek Fly Shop.

More info. from Courtney...

"I would like to donate a complete fly fishing outfit to a youngster.and it must be a Junior...it consists of a Snowbee Classic 7' 5/6 wt 2 pc fly rod(Lifetime warranty), New XSD 460 Cassett reel system comes with 3 cassetts and will spool on 3 lines, a Juniors Fly Vest and a Juniors pair of the New Snowbee Indestructable 420 Denier bootfoot Waders. http://ogilvieoutfitting.com/?page_id=7

Thats the deal...it must go to a junior ...the value is in the $750.00 range..."

-Current bidder: $350/bigbowtrout "going twice"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

41. DAY AT BULLSHEAD - with Host/Guide Bloom.

Spend a day on one of the premiere lake fisheries in Alberta. Learn the lake from one of the 'regulars' and look at various lake techniques and rigs. Find out where and when to find fish in lakes and determine what they're feeding on. For those of you looking to improve your chironomiding techniques, this is a great lake to learn the process and fine tune the technique.

More info. from Tim...

"Depending on the time of year the trip takes place, we will either be on foot, pontoons/float tubes, or in my 12' flat bottom jon boat. April-June is the prime time to go. Up to two anglers. Flies and equipment can be included if need be."

Transportation to and from Bullshead is not included. (near Medicine Hat, AB)

-Current bidder: $500/rickr/MissinTheBow/Toolman "going twice"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

44. DAVE'S SHADOW BOX FLY'S... Tied and donated by SanJuanWorm.

Two beautifull Carrie Stevens style Fly's, displayed in a framed Shadow Box.

-Current bidder: $75/Cheeler "going twice"

This is an edited list of Items still up for bids. Refer to page 1, to see the complete Auction list, including "Sold" items.