Fly Fusion Forums

Calgary Bashing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I think about the Bow.. and I feel better again.

yeah it totally works .. so next time you get stuck on the Deerfoot, Crowchild, Macloud, Mcnight, Barlow, Glenmore or can't get service ANYWHERE or get a appointment for ANYTHING .. think of the wonderful Blue Ribbon Bow

yeah it totally works .. so next time you get stuck on the Deerfoot, Crowchild, Macloud, Mcnight, Barlow, Glenmore or can't get service ANYWHERE or get a appointment for ANYTHING .. think of the wonderful Blue Ribbon Bow

Nahhh I'd rather think about the Wildhay, the Berland, the Smokies, the Pembina, the Blackstone, the Rams, the Coalbranch or the McLeod. You can keep your stinky river :P

Jokes :P

I haven't fished the Bow yet, so I'm not qualified to comment

Calgary Bashing - ya' got to be kidding why it's the Home of the Brave, Land of the Free, where men walk around in high heels and drink drinks with celery in them. Naw, who in the right mind would bash CowTown.

But things are looking up - have heard that some of the Northern Lites Fly Tiers [an Edmonton based tying group who shows up @ the Expo every year working with kids] MAY get some help from Calgary residents for the first time.

catch ya'

Don

I love Calgary but someone needs to hire a city planner. Seriously. Maybe do some studies on traffic patterns once a decade and expect some amount of growth. Is that too much to ask?

I live in the burbs and its not too bad. I'd like to live in Turner Valley though right on the sheep.

You'd more likely see it in Lethbridge............... :o:o:o:unsure::unsure::blink::blink::lol:

your confused dave...sodomizing of cattle only takes place in Taber and Medicine Hat...the only animals you see getting that treatment here are the dogs and that's only when the city workers are out and about....