1. 1. When are you going?

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Friday & Saturday
    • Saturday & Sunday
    • Friday & Sunday
    • All 3 Days
    • I'm fishing the Bow because it will be empty!
    • Not going

what darren said in the other post..lmao...al 3 days..will be all up in the flyfishcalgary booth...see yall there

GOOD... now I'll find out sure if Maxwell talks like he types... I'll look for the tall skinny dude with his hat on sideways and his tongue hangin' out

BTW, If anyone has flies they can donate to Casting For Recovery, Kerry Pitt (Writer1) will be collecting flies to send in on behalf of Fly Fish Calgary and Fly Angler. Any flies you can donate are much appreciated and will be going towards a great cause.

BTW, If anyone has flies they can donate to Casting For Recovery, Kerry Pitt (Writer1) will be collecting flies to send in on behalf of Fly Fish Calgary and Fly Angler. Any flies you can donate are much appreciated and will be going towards a great cause.

I italked with Kerry tonite - will dig through Mike's fly tying desk and see what we can come up with. For a very good cause ;)

Guest Rocknbugs
What is the address of the show? Im coming from Red Deer and dont want to waste any time.

Deerfoot South to 22X West, while traveling West on 22X it will be on your left.......you really cant miss it at this point.

Guest tallieho

is there a casting for recovery booth or do we see kerry at the flyfish calgary booth .How about a BIG OLD EMPTY pickle jar at the ffc booth & let's filler'up tight lines & sinking corkies