Fly Fusion Forums

A fond Farwell!

Greetings all,
I hope everyone had a great season so far. As for myself, my life is now going through change. I will be moving to British Columbia shortly where our family is originally from. Have promised my wife to return and we feel we need to help the family out there and retire. I have enjoyed this beautiful province, chasing trout in our wonderful streams and rivers. It has been fun doing demo fly tying over the years and tying for local shops and Fly Fishers. A great many of you I have fished with and called friends, I treasure all these relationships.

I will be stepping down as Administrator of this forum. Being in BC will no longer allow me a local perspective. I wish you all shining waters full of rising trout for all your days.

Old Doc
5iCpQ1V.jpg

• Thanks 1

I've very much enjoyed the journey this forum has taken over the years, and I have learned so many things, not only from its patrons but especially from you. Thank you.

Best of luck in BC, and I wish you tight lines, easy wading and happy, happy fish. :fishing:

Thanks, Doc! :bow:

Mike

• Thanks 2