Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 09/10 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes), Be Forewarned This Thread Will Get Ugly.

Seems like you like to bitch and complain about bitchers and complainers. That would make you a bitcher and complainer. I'll get the gas, you can light yourself on fire.

Are there tickets available for this? We're in for twelve !! Oh man hopefully we didn't miss it, sounds like a real blast :devilbob:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Screw that I will just roll down the hill to fish creek, I can walk but why bother when I got sucker friends that will pick me up and drive me around like royality.

Btw I had a good laugh at the photo, very amusing.

u better roll on down too fishcreek! shity part is u cant roll back up! and i aint picking u up too take ya fishin u big dumb guerilla!

were the hells is weedy with his chopper and aircraft carrier anyway? its almost bin a whole freakin year!!!!

Pretty hard to complain when youŕe in the middle of an ADVENTURE... but here goes..

Im sitting on a computer in a hostel in Barcelona at 348am.. cant freakin sleep for the life of me because its 8 million freakin degrees outside and humid as hell.. on top of that.. I got some dude sleeping in the bed beside me that is the most annoying sleeper ive ever heard in my life.. he is starts scratching his leg really loudly.. after about 15 20 seconds i start counting.. 31 scratches later he finally finishes.. 45 seconds after that the guy is sawing down a freaking forest with his snoring... LOUD .. sigh.. snores for 3 or 4 minutes and then starts scratching his leg again.. this has repeated for the last 3 hours or so..

its gonna be a long day tomorrow!!!!

Then again... im in barcelona, and from what i hear.. you suckers are getting snowed on!!! ha

PS .. this keyboard is in a different language.. how dare they!!

Pretty hard to complain when youŕe in the middle of an ADVENTURE... but here goes..

Im sitting on a computer in a hostel in Barcelona at 348am.. cant freakin sleep for the life of me because its 8 million freakin degrees outside and humid as hell.. on top of that.. I got some dude sleeping in the bed beside me that is the most annoying sleeper ive ever heard in my life.. he is starts scratching his leg really loudly.. after about 15 20 seconds i start counting.. 31 scratches later he finally finishes.. 45 seconds after that the guy is sawing down a freaking forest with his snoring... LOUD .. sigh.. snores for 3 or 4 minutes and then starts scratching his leg again.. this has repeated for the last 3 hours or so..

its gonna be a long day tomorrow!!!!

Then again... im in barcelona, and from what i hear.. you suckers are getting snowed on!!! ha

PS .. this keyboard is in a different language.. how dare they!!

Clearly Birchy got the best post-layoff job out of all of us.

Hey whiner - just be glad it's his leg he's scratching.

Brining out your old clothes from the clothes from the closet? Brading your pony tail and growing your bread? Bought a sick new ride.... sounds like a mid life crisis to me haha!

Mark, Cast is off, foot is hooped, and yes there was a dead ant inside the cast.

It's an 04, smells like fishy nets and stinky waders, and beer, smoke and whiskey and wet dog, love the smell of wet dog, wife will not even get in it.. and the hairs not braided, hate the ichy beard thing, no mid life crisis for me man.. just the freedom to fly fish all year..

How you doing????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beating:

Hell yah...I once got pissed on by a sleep walker when I was spending the night in an old monastery in Dublin!

My brother did that when he was a kid and sleepwalked (sleptwalked???) every night when he hit puberty...except he did it into an electrical outlet and almost burned down our house one night. And, oddly enough, never sleepwalked again.

Awesome! Take a gas guzzling luxury vehicle a make it almost as efficient as a standard vehicle and pat yourself on the back for giving a *hit. It's almost more insulting than if it were a regular Escalade. Too much!

it's goddam october and looks like january. i'm really really really busy at work so i don't have time for this halloween *hit so

here's my jackolantern idea for this year

post-1222-1255540519.jpg

oh by the way 9 sleeps and i'm singin' in the rain on the wet coast

it's goddam october and looks like january. i'm really really really busy at work so i don't have time for this halloween *hit so

here's my jackolantern idea for this year

post-1222-1255540519.jpg

oh by the way 9 sleeps and i'm singin' in the rain on the wet coast

ahahahahahaha that had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen, I think I peed myself when I first saw it.

BTW, what the **** with all *hit *hit talk and political crap once again, **** you all I hate every single one of you all egually, and who gives a **** is my spelling sucks, **** you...................

BTW, what the **** with all *hit *hit talk and political crap once again, **** you all I hate every single one of you all egually, and who gives a **** is my spelling sucks, **** you...................

Bad day at work Brad?Grumpy customer's?Oh and its IF my spelling sucks.Just sayin.

Blah blah blah, like I didn't see that coming. Come on Mike I thought you were alot more witty then that. I guess age has something to do with it, or just too much crown, I dunno which one but hey it sounds good.

BTW yeah I had a couple of those just so lovely "But The Customer Is ALLWAYS RIGHT" I swear if I could reach across the counter and smack the *hit out of them, they would never be rude again.

By the sounds of it thats all you'll be doin.Don't forget the power cough bait cough.

ah...it's supposed to start pissing rain there this week & next. much needed, conditions are looking like they could be awesome.

maybe the gods of chrome will smile upon us.

and there'll be big fatty chums to deal with too, and the odd red coho.

hah.

we'll see if they eat worms!