Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 09/10 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes), Be Forewarned This Thread Will Get Ugly.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Flyfishfairwx...I don't see any venom in my post...and very little name calling....or wishes of personal harm...what I see in my posts is a desire to discuss something other than the 'lowest common denominator' stuff you guys have going on here. I posted a sensitive comment and received a shut up and a foff....who turned on whom? You need to read a little more before you comment.

And what about you? Your post drips with venom, name calling and wishes of personal harm...but still no opinion...what do you think fffwx, do you have the logo on your big fat pillow or did the army drill out your decision making opinion gland and turn you into mindless fodder? (take that last one with a grain...I did my time there too).

But really...for a shack nasties thread...pffft....this thread sucks.

I call Bull *hit!!!!!

that was classic billy - thanks.

seriously: back to the the logo? it's gay.

it ranks up with this, and gets a big ****ing f.

u couldn't pay me to wear a tshirt or hat with this logo.

'i've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than that'

what in the ****?

what is with the ****ing auto detect spelling of swear word *hit?

or should i say frak.

that is very very gay.

if you can figure that ****ing *hit out why the **** can't you auto fix some of the spelling, grammatical and [ahem] capitalization errors.

for **** sakes.

It's been a while since I've actually lmao...but this did it for me. Thanks...

Or maybe your calling BS on my military experience....well...lets put it this way...I know what a 106 set is.

Well from your condescending posts and attitude that your text portrays, that you of course would never see or admit to. I would surmise that you served as an officer , maybe a CELE officer.. if you were not then you wasted your time..

Not knowing you, other then by the way you post in response to others, and not really caring, I consider this done..

I defer to your awesomeness and refer you to the "redneck words of wisdom" I posted earlier...

Well from your condescending posts and attitude that your text portrays, that you of course would never see or admit to. I would surmise that you served as an officer , maybe a CELE officer.. if you were not then you wasted your time..

Not knowing you, other then by the way you post in response to others, and not really caring, I consider this done..

I defer to your awesomeness and refer you to the "redneck words of wisdom" I posted earlier...

Fair nuff....done.

There are people that come onto this forum that I wish I could dose in gasoline and set on fire, then they would diffently have something to bitch and complain about.

you hit the nail on the head with that one!!!!!

Have an awesome trip.

thanks dude!

looking like the weather gods have put the stamp, nitnat & nahmint in 'perfect condition' for us. it'll be damp & cold next week but i think those are good conditions for migrating fish.

hopefully when i get back i get put up an epic post. and hopefully we land a few.

and we'll have to get at least one more boat day on the bow in nov.

cheers!

I'm converting back to spin fishing. This fly fishing is for pansies.

Hey, how about we get together for a day of snagging big brown trout off their redds?

Just load up your heavy duty spinning outfit with 30lb test, throw on a big-ass treble hook & a splitshot, & we're good to go; don't worry about pinching the barbs down, either! Or, if you'd rather get out of the city, we can do the same with bull trout; bring a big cooler to bring 'em home in...