Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 09/10 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes), Be Forewarned This Thread Will Get Ugly.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And what do you suggest?

Easier to sit there and say *hit instead of giving a soultion, here how about this one, how about you make up a new and better logo, if not then SHUT UP, I just sayin is all.....

I have...for both this and the old FFA site...or maybe just the old FFA site. It was a stimulator as I thought the discussions were stimulating, but, from your post above, I would now suggest a big turd.

Your a good example why this board bleeds good people.

As I lived in Southern Louisiana > the required 7 yrs, I guess I'm a coonass. I can confidently say things like "I ain't gunna do dat, no" and "you wanna come ovah home fo' a little while?" I'm not sure if it is a lifetime designation or the statute of limitations runs out after some period of time. I moved from just outside of NO about 33 yrs ago.

Okay I will let the beans out on this.

As a kid till the time I was 13 I lived with my grandparents (parents were always working) and lived about 3 hours olutside of Lafayette, Louisiana. Dave's comment was direct right at me, its more of a inside joke then anything, if it was you rick we would just call you the dumb texan, since most texans are dumb, oh by the way us folk from Lafayette are Hillbillies.

Okay I will let the beans out on this.

As a kid till the time I was 13 I lived with my grandparents (parents were always working) and lived about 3 hours olutside of Lafayette, Louisiana. Dave's comment was direct right at me, its more of a inside joke then anything, if it was you rick we would just call you the dumb texan, since most texans are dumb, oh by the way us folk from Lafayette are Hillbillies.

WTF is 3 hours from Lafayette? New Orleans? Texas? The Gulf? Did you guys travel by pirogue? If so, did everyone speak bad French, cuz they would have been true Bayou folk.

WTF is 3 hours from Lafayette? New Orleans? Texas? The Gulf? Did you guys travel by pirogue? If so, did everyone speak bad French, cuz they would have been true Bayou folk.

We lived on one of the old cotton platations (Been in mty family for a long time) Your the first person also rick that has not asked me if I am french as everyone always says I have somewhat of a french accent

Is this thread gonna be nothing but a kindergarten inspired gay love fest from the same 8 or ten posters we see on every thread or are we gonna stir up some sh*t here?

I stuck an iron in the fire to get one amen and one shut up....then straight back to the gay boys...sigh...this thread sucks....

WTF is a Pythagoras anyway??

Well...it's like a Taco but with some class.

Really....we get a chance to blow steam, raise discussions that might otherwise be closed and speak our mind and this thread is the best you guys (and girls) can do....sad really......

Come on Taco...what do you really think of the logo? Is it something you would paste on you truck (or in your case your '88 k-car)? Do you have an opinion or are you just good and playground swearing?

This thread sucks.

Well...it's like a Taco but with some class.

Really....we get a chance to blow steam, raise discussions that might otherwise be closed and speak our mind and this thread is the best you guys (and girls) can do....sad really......

Come on Taco...what do you really think of the logo? Is it something you would paste on you truck (or in your case your '88 k-car)? Do you have an opinion or are you just good and playground swearing?

This thread sucks.

your a MORON... this thread is not even one month old and you are already turning on people and doing it with venom... Hopefully you burn out - read that become blind from chronic masturbation...

Is this the best you can do... last time I looked your tag/profile had member on it not almighty condescending twerp.....

the lowest insult I can give a person like you - :masterbaiter:

your a MORON... this thread is not even one month old and you are already turning on people and doing it with venom... Hopefully you burn out - read that become blind from chronic masturbation...

Is this the best you can do... last time I looked your tag/profile had member on it not almighty condescending twerp.....

the lowest insult I can give a person like you - :masterbaiter:

Well Flyfishfairwx...I don't see any venom in my post...and very little name calling....or wishes of personal harm...what I see in my posts is a desire to discuss something other than the 'lowest common denominator' stuff you guys have going on here. I posted a sensitive comment and received a shut up and a foff....who turned on whom? You need to read a little more before you comment.

And what about you? Your post drips with venom, name calling and wishes of personal harm...but still no opinion...what do you think fffwx, do you have the logo on your big fat pillow or did the army drill out your decision making opinion gland and turn you into mindless fodder? (take that last one with a grain...I did my time there too).

But really...for a shack nasties thread...pffft....this thread sucks.

Well Flyfishfairwx...I don't see any venom in my post...and very little name calling....or wishes of personal harm...what I see in my posts is a desire to discuss something other than the 'lowest common denominator' stuff you guys have going on here. I posted a sensitive comment and received a shut up and a foff....who turned on whom? You need to read a little more before you comment.

And what about you? Your post drips with venom, name calling and wishes of personal harm...but still no opinion...what do you think fffwx, do you have the logo on your big fat pillow or did the army drill out your decision making opinion gland and turn you into mindless fodder? (take that last one with a grain...I did my time there too).

But really...for a shack nasties thread...pffft....this thread sucks.

I have the FFC logo tatto on my ass so **** off