Fly Fusion Forums

Whats The Worst Mcdonalds Meal

Guest FoamStoner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The McRib . I swear to God anyone that ate one of those will die 10 years earlier than excpected. Gross beyond comparison.

Remember, they don't say what the ribs are from.

McRib sliced in half... this is the 'meat' inside.

008-mcrib-filetcu.jpg

And a close up of the fileted McRib.

007-mcrib-filet.jpg

I dare any of you to eat something at McDonalds tommorow.

Just like hotdogs, great covered in mustard!

Worst ever...Big extra combo, but I got it in the UK, beef was grey man.

I got to give them two thumbs up on the breaky though, they have good coffee these days and nothing beats a sausage and egger mmmmm..... That gives you the calories for a long day on the river.

McRib and a shamrock shake...without a doubt!

Back when I was still a kid, I was given a box containing well over a thousand of their coupons by a relative whose husband was a general manager at Mcdonalds at the time.

Royale with Cheese, Big Macs and fries, shakes..all sorts of goodies, and all free.

I would carry a big handful in my school pack, and many a trip to Rotten Ronnies for my friends and I were afforded as a result.

Perhaps it was too much of a good? thing, but it did me in eating their burgers. I havent ate a Mcdonalds hamburger since 1985.

I still go there on occasion, but their burgers are off the menu for me.

LOL...watching "Supersize me" probably only helped to reaffirm my decision to abstain.

And now that lovely photo of the McRib that Weedy1 posted. Mmmm Mmm!

Bon Appetit everyone!

The McRib . I swear to God anyone that ate one of those will die 10 years earlier than excpected. Gross beyond comparison.

Remember, they don't say what the ribs are from.

McRib sliced in half... this is the 'meat' inside.

008-mcrib-filetcu.jpg

And a close up of the fileted McRib.

007-mcrib-filet.jpg

I dare any of you to eat something at McDonalds tommorow.

Slather the McRib sauce all over this and it is perfectly edible!

McGriddle's, or whatever they are called. Take a perfectly good Sausage and Egg McMuffin, put some kind of fat pancake thing on top injected with syrup, and call it breakfast.

Nastiest thing ever. Anywhere.

Amen, Brother Richard! I'll take my hotcakes on the side, where they belong!

Cold McDonald's Fries found on the floor after a party...

What !!!!!

I was still drunk, and it was food....They were still in the fry bag....

I eat those from under the drivers seat every time I vacuum the car. Still tasty and give my teeth a good brush...

No bad tasting food from the Golden Arches.

obviously never tried the Fillet'o'fish or as I call it filliet'0'whatthe****isthat.

used to get the family pack of mcnuggets, hot mustard dipping sauce, lrg chocoshake, and large fry for drive home when I worked the graveyard shift in kingston.

Teck

Guest Jeremie

yeah i went after school and in total it costed me 11.90 and my friend who got 10 pce chicken nuggets, large fries, medium coke, small mcflurry costed him 10.49...

All i can say is that thats the cheapest amount of money you can use for that much food :)

Well, as has already been stated, I prefer the breakfasts and it's my go to secret weapon when I'm feeling a little backed up. Guaranteed to work within the hour, have been known to make emergency dashes into the bushes whilst hightailing to my fave river at 120km/hr. You really gotta time it and don't be caught without shat tickets.

Otherwise every Mc Dee's is the worst, I mean it tastes good but it's clear there are consequences.

Well, as has already been stated, I prefer the breakfasts and it's my go to secret weapon when I'm feeling a little backed up. Guaranteed to work within the hour, have been known to make emergency dashes into the bushes whilst hightailing to my fave river at 120km/hr. You really gotta time it and don't be caught without shat tickets.

Otherwise every Mc Dee's is the worst, I mean it tastes good but it's clear there are consequences.

Breakfest Burito is the perfect road food.........

Get 2 of them, slam em back, and comes back out about 2 hrs later, yeah like that is really something I look forward to *sarcasm*