Fly Fusion Forums

Whats The Worst Mcdonalds Meal

Guest FoamStoner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my students worked at mic dicks and made me a McMeat as he called it. It consisted o 4 beef patties, 2 chicken patties and 1 fish patty, I told him I ate it but there wasn't a chance in hell, so I gave it to another teacher (the same guy that spent $26 by himself at lunch one day, that was closely followed by the McSweats and the McShits)

This is a true story !

A month or so ago, on my way to Calgary I stopped for a Big Mac at the drive through in Canmore - not a word of a lie - I had to call my wife I was so stunned and amazed by this one,....As I opened my Big Mac I noticed that instead of the traditional Bun-meat-bun-meat-bun format I had the ever more creative Bun-meat-meat-bun-cheese-cheese-lettuce-bun variation - amongst the more hilarious McD experiences (face it, anyone who regularly has gone to the McD's in Banff or Canmore has stories like this...)

This event clearly supports a theory I have championed for many years - A STRONG ECONOMY DESTROYS THE SERVICE INDUSTRY - Simply put, there is an element of society which has no business being any part of any work force (lets be carefull, I am not talking about the disabled or disadvantaged, this is the "I am capable but don't give a S**t" crowd I am refering too). I have noticed a direct coreleation between the unemployment rate and service industry standards. It seems when unemployment is less than 10% service at front-line retail businesses goes to hell. You ask for a battery at Canadian tire, and a kid with a face like a Xmas trree hands you a rad hose, you stop for a Big Mac, you get a bun-meat-meat-bun-bun format. I theorize a good healthy 10% unemployment rate keeps these jokers out of the mix - excuse the Darwinian reference but back in the real old days this segment of society was eliminated through natural process. Now-a-days our uber health & safety conscious society protects these folks from their true destiny of becoming a teenage meat-waffle - really !!! who invented the skateboarding helmet and what were they thinking, what nerve ! defying natural process !!!!! - Lets test my theory - anyone here currently living in Ontario ? - I bet the McDonald's in Ontario are running like a finely tuned assembly line right about now LOL (OK thats just mean and spitefull !!!)

Anyway those fretting the economic decline rest assured, if you look hard enough, you can find the good in anything - and the good to be had here is that the dude making your Big Mac just might be capable of figuring out that whole bun-meat-bun-meat-bun thing, no such thing as "overqualified" in my book !!!!!!

I say screw the economy - lets save the fast food industry !!!!!

This is a true story !

A month or so ago, on my way to Calgary I stopped for a Big Mac at the drive through in Canmore - not a word of a lie - I had to call my wife I was so stunned and amazed by this one,....As I opened my Big Mac I noticed that instead of the traditional Bun-meat-bun-meat-bun format I had the ever more creative Bun-meat-meat-bun-cheese-cheese-lettuce-bun variation - amongst the more hilarious McD experiences (face it, anyone who regularly has gone to the McD's in Banff or Canmore has stories like this...)

This event clearly supports a theory I have championed for many years - A STRONG ECONOMY DESTROYS THE SERVICE INDUSTRY - Simply put, there is an element of society which has no business being any part of any work force (lets be carefull, I am not talking about the disabled or disadvantaged, this is the "I am capable but don't give a S**t" crowd I am refering too). I have noticed a direct coreleation between the unemployment rate and service industry standards. It seems when unemployment is less than 10% service at front-line retail businesses goes to hell. You ask for a battery at Canadian tire, and a kid with a face like a Xmas trree hands you a rad hose, you stop for a Big Mac, you get a bun-meat-meat-bun-bun format. I theorize a good healthy 10% unemployment rate keeps these jokers out of the mix - excuse the Darwinian reference but back in the real old days this segment of society was eliminated through natural process. Now-a-days our uber health & safety conscious society protects these folks from their true destiny of becoming a teenage meat-waffle - really !!! who invented the skateboarding helmet and what were they thinking, what nerve ! defying natural process !!!!! - Lets test my theory - anyone here currently living in Ontario ? - I bet the McDonald's in Ontario are running like a finely tuned assembly line right about now LOL (OK thats just mean and spitefull !!!)

Anyway those fretting the economic decline rest assured, if you look hard enough, you can find the good in anything - and the good to be had here is that the dude making your Big Mac just might be capable of figuring out that whole bun-meat-bun-meat-bun thing, no such thing as "overqualified" in my book !!!!!!

I say screw the economy - lets save the fast food industry !!!!!

"who invented the skateboarding helmet and what were they thinking"

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hilarious, yet insightful; I laughed, I cried...

OK, I didn't really cry.

Oddest thing I've seen at a fast food joint:

my wife ordered a "plain burger" for our daughter; when she unwrapped it, it was VERRRYY plain- no ketchup, no mustard,

no pickles, no onions, NO MEAT!

Nastiest thing I've experienced:

Bit into a crispy chicken sandwich at Wendy's, found the first bite to be kinda chewy- like gristle. Discreetly spit it into my

napkin. Looked at what was left of my sandwich to find it was completely raw in the middle. :barf:

SO my pregnant wife just got in the door, we live in the country, and she is crying, and mad, because, she is due to calf any minute now, went to mcdicks on her way back from airdrie, orders a 10 piece nugget meal, and a cheese burger. and a mcflurry. as she is driving home she realized that there were no fries, so as she is upset about that, and telling me how poor the service was. she then finds that there are only 9 nuggets, she freaks out even more, so I am laughing, she is crying, and laughing, and sayind how they should all die, as I call and complain. at least we will get a couple of free meals and some more shitty service the next time.

• 5 months later...
Guest Sundancefisher
i find the mcgangbang has too much bun, so i just remove the buns from the chicken sandwich. as for the worst mcdonalds meal.... i once ate the full pounder. god it was greasy.

Best meal ever was an egg McMuffin I ate when I was 18 years old. I had diarrhea for a week (first 48 hours was brutal). In the end all I had to show for it was samonella food poisoning and a lactose intolerance that costs me about $40 a week in Lactaid pills.

YUMMMMMM

The worse McDons meal?

The double big mac I bought in Kindersley Sk this spring. Bit into a piece of bone first bite and apparently cracked a tooth longitudinally, hurt like hell, threw the effer out the window, 2 or 3 Advil and keep drivin', 3 month later the tooth slits in half, by the time I get the implant, 35 hundred bucks, ****in' MacDonald's, yeah yeah yeah I shoulda gone back but 3 months later is a tad on the late side and I was in a wee hurry when it happened.

About 10 years ago my friends and I had a mcnugget eating contest. I ate 80, but came in last. One guy ate 120. We all paid for it that night and in our wallet.

Oh my gawd! I laffed for about 15 minutes after reading this. Tell me it's not true... please!!! I know what 6 nuggets does to my gut... I can just imagine you poor mofo's after this debacle!!! o lord..... :wacko: