Fly Fusion Forums

Whats The Worst Mcdonalds Meal

Guest FoamStoner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're obviously not old enough then bhurt, because one day you will look forward to that....every day or else.

No worries there, if I don't do my paper work first thing in the morning, then I'm in trouble :o

Guest Sundancefisher

I was 18...ate 2 egg mcmuffins with a runny yolk...

The samonella kicked in and I had the trots for 2 weeks...lost two weeks pay...and I can't digest milk now

Back to Mc Craps (LoL I love toilet humor)

Anyways who remebers the BLT, I use to love that *hit.....

I LOVED the McDLT. Hot side Hot and the Cold side Cold.

Worst I've ever had was a 20pc McNuggets, caramel sundae, fries and a large coke.

mmmmmmmm.....mcnuggets......

Well all of the mc crap talk I had to have one this morning and man 1hr later it feels like I got a ticking timebomb in my pants.

Usally when I go to Mc Craps I get a double Big Mac Meal and a 10 piece nuggets and I am usally good to go.

An hour or 2 for the Mc Shitty's to kick in? It seems to hit me when I walk out the fricken door. Lucky for me the wife keeps a full stock of Immodium in the truck just for these purposes.

i2dw5nf19jro41tdFdRfIdXZo1_500.jpg

Yo-yo.... A McGangBang... a McChicken inside a Double Cheeseburger

haha good idea mmm im hungry. Think i might just head on over and get me one of those. But worst meal ive ever eaten at mcshits is two sausage mcmuffins and an xl orange drink on the way from medicine hat to bullshead. I didnt last more than an hour before i was chumming the water around the boat.

Really they could market this. Eat here and join the "movement". They could beef up the bags and throw in a twist tie to seal the deal, a few extra soft 3 ply "napkins".

The movement meal. Get it now while it lasts, they're moving fast.

I LOVED the McDLT. Hot side Hot and the Cold side Cold.

Worst I've ever had was a 20pc McNuggets, caramel sundae, fries and a large coke.

mmmmmmmm.....mcnuggets......

I was in Guam in 1985 or so, when I was stationed on a sub. Not many girls on Guam. Lots of men though. Young men.

They have these, umm, houses where some men go to part with some of their hard earned money. Apparently the competition was pretty stiff (pun intended) between two of the houses. One of the houses started offering a coupon for a McDLT (hot side hot!) with each, ummm, purchase. Better than a cigarette I guess.

By the way, 100% true story.

I was in Guam in 1985 or so, when I was stationed on a sub. Not many girls on Guam. Lots of men though. Young men.

They have these, umm, houses where some men go to part with some of their hard earned money. Apparently the competition was pretty stiff (pun intended) between two of the houses. One of the houses started offering a coupon for a McDLT (hot side hot!) with each, ummm, purchase. Better than a cigarette I guess.

By the way, 100% true story.

What are you saying Rick? You're sick of McDLT's now?

This is the funniest thread ever..........I ate a Big Mac for lunch today---first in about 10 years..........I have to fly tomorrow and after reading some of these posts, I'm verrrrry afraid..........:(

do they give coupons away in SA as well? I thought it was just Guam!

Likely just Guam...........I'm more worried about the dyssentry that might kick in between now and SA as a result of the one I ate today.........Not planning any Mickey D's while I'm gone............Ooops, gotta go..........It might be over by tomorrow..............