Fish Photo Shoot Off

fisher26

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree, that is a spectacular photo. But there are many great photos and I thank everyone for sharing them with us. I hope we see many more and don't forget the big ones too. I love big fish pictures and want to see them all.

Good one TL. The shot tells a tale. Obviously my comments were misunderstood but that's life on the 'net for you. Please don't side track the thread any more with replies, just consider alternative thoughts in the future, it might enhance perspectives for those able to consider them, hence my misleading other post at this forum which was intended to spur conversation on that topic. Alternative views aren't negative unless you react to them that way.

Hey Dutch, those are some nice small pike there. Got any of big pike? LOL! Nice pike dude. Did you get those on the fly?

Those pike were caught with bait. But no one said we were not allowed to show baitcaught fish :P

And as for Gopherboy, I only take pictures now when the fish is a PR. The big ones can take a little handling well.

Otherwise I just admire him/her and then off they go.

But most of the time i don't even take a camera with me.

Rob

All GREAT pics, but hands down Reg's of the fish taking the fly in the lake is the BEST. In fact, one of the best I've seen anywhere.

Thanks for the nice words bloom. It was a lucky shot ;)

Great photos everyone. Keep them coming!