fisher26

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rusty

Man...how many big brownie pics look like that last one, with the water way up in the grass? Such an awesome time of year...

That last one's my favorite for sure.

Man...how many big brownie pics look like that last one, with the water way up in the grass? Such an awesome time of year...

That last one's my favorite for sure.

hells yea dude. my favorite time of year forsure, catch rates go way down but all the big broonies in teh river are somewere intight

Why is it that when photo threads pop up, people first divert to their biggest fish instead of their favorite and/or best photos? Good photography vs bubba's biggest fish is like comparing a good scotch to Club Beer. No offense, a lot of nice stuff, but often the spirit is lost by egos.

Why is it that when photo threads pop up, people first divert to their biggest fish instead of their favorite and/or best photos? Good photography vs bubba's biggest fish is like comparing a good scotch to Club Beer. No offense, a lot of nice stuff, but often the spirit is lost by egos.

Why is it that you come around here anyways? No one is posting just their biggest fish on here, and feel free to post again when you have something worthwhile to contribute.

Gopher Boy, get a life. You make assumptions, judgements and character attacks towards people you have not even met.

It's obvious to us, who you are. As usual, your comments/contributions are negative and you are not liked or respected because of it. Maybe I should tell the members here who you really are...maybe then you would consider your words more carefully if you had to man up and own them publicly.