Fly Fusion Forums

Official Canucks 2008/2046 Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born and lived in Vancouver until I was 6. I then moved to central BC so I am happy to call myself a Canucks fun. I was pretty happy when Sundin moved to Vancouver haha I was also stoked when Calgary picked up Bertuzzi, he was sooo good in Vancouver before the incident.

Right now I am watching them destroy the Blackhawks, it's 6 - 0 with 8min to go in the 2nd. The announcer just said "Stop the senseless slaughter!!" haha

All I can say is that I am glad we put a couple in the win column. Was getting a little scary for a while there. Missed the game due to prior committments, but sure wish I could have seen the bashing. I got to see Chicago bash a few other teams in the NW recently, would've figured people would be happy to see them lose lol.

• 2 weeks later...

It was quite a tip in by Burrows......how bout Sundin roofing it in the shootout!

I'm not sure who I should cheer for in the Flames/Oilers game. Be nice to see the Canucks reel the Flames in but Edmonton trying to creep into a spot as well. Actually, I wouldn't mind to see the Oilers in there as well and as long as the Canucks keep on their streak......Cole just scored.....go Oil go......

how's sundin working out so far?

Quite nicely!!!

It's nice to have a Canucks thread on here, but I wouldn't like to see a Leaf's thread. There's a recent BC Provincial Government programme aimed at relocating all Leafs fans out of the Province. Unless you want to see all this trash dumped in Alberta, Albertans need to get on board with this programme and make sure they are all relocated further east (preferably in Quebec!!!).

Guest RedWiggler

lol, just ribbin you crazy nucks fans!! Sweet how they won the other night though, Matts in the shootout. Now Leafs fans we just plain feel sorry for you, its a good thing Toronto is the centre of the universe cause for being the 3rd worse team in the league they sure get alot of pub and airtime. That actually bugs me, HNIC/CBC needs to rework who they put on the air and who they higher to speak. Hate to say it but HNIC/CBC is totally going down the toilet!!!!!!

I would agree with the comments on HNIC/CBC......Don Cherry is going senile (sp?) and is becoming more difficult to watch. The number of games that we are forced to watch Toronto and Ottawa is killing me....they are horrible besides the fact that there are several good Canadian boys playing for teams in the US that we don't get to see. I finally sprung for the centre ice package so I had some options outside of those tragic teams. Part of the problem lies in how they schedule the games but I guess you can't please everyone.

Guest RedWiggler

I used to love listening to Don Cherry but over the years he has said some of the dumbest things. I also believe that the game has passed him by, he is still living in the past, he talks about hockey like its still in the days of Bobby and Gordie. The game is so differant now that he cant sound smart talking about it. Thats my opinion and I still love Grapes (just keep your mouth shut......lol)!!!!!!!!