Fly Fusion Forums

The Undisputed Photo Of The Year Thread

WesG

So since -30 degree weather and snow makes for a pretty slow photo section. Its time to see who has taken the best fishing or fishing related photo this year. The rules are simple. You can only enter your 1 best photo. The photo must have been taken this year (I guess we can really only go by honesty on this one), the photo must be fishing related. The photo can be one that you have or havent posted before. All entries must be posted to this thread by Sunday Dec 28th. at 10pm, at which time I will make a poll (this is scary for me as I have never made one) and whoever has the most votes for there photo will have the prestigous honour of having the sites best photo of the year. Discuss....... and post away. Here is my entry.

IMG509.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea for a thread Wes. Gotta admit though it is next to impossible to beat what is already up. An eagle coming out of the water with a fish!! WOW. Good pic of one of us junkies doing his thing in a snow storm! Come on, how can anyone beat a pic of a young girl's exuberance with her first fly rod fish??

Highlight of our year!

Missed ol' Jake the last trip but the fall roundup was done and he no longer had to keep an eye on the herd.

cowchase0941framed-0.jpg

Fine art prints available. ;) (Joke!)

Okay Wes...the thread is great. I am being a smartass here ... probably my best year ever for half-decent wildlife pictures, but no top-drawer fishing pix this year.

Cheers!

Clive