Fly Fusion Forums

Worst Tim Hortons In Calgary?

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

What do you think is the single worst Tim Hortons in calgary?

I'd have to go with the one off of Canyon Meadows, right before fish creek. It's gotta be the worlds slowest drive through, so you don't bother to go through the drive through, and they still take 7 minutes to make a XL double double.

Any one else?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sooooooooooo much hatred for most of the Timmy's in the city .. the BEST is 32 ave NE across from Mcall lake golf course, lightning service and hav'nt had a order messed up yet .. thats the only one in the city that has not put sugar in my coffee .. I say extra large 3 cream, everyone else hears triple triple or steeped tea .. another disadvantage to living in the terrible service capital of canada ..

I'd have to go with the one off of Canyon Meadows, right before fish creek. It's gotta be the worlds slowest drive through, so you don't bother to go through the drive through, and they still take 7 minutes to make a XL double double.

Any one else?

Yep, that one's bad! I was meeting up with MTB at Hullswood one morning and was about 20 minutes early so decided to drive thru there for a coffee.. yep, 10 minutes late by the time I got there!

Any of them where the customers are using public property to wait in line for their coffee. They should have a cop waiting outside those joints from 6am to 9am writing tickets.

Guest bigbadbrent
Any of them where the customers are using public property to wait in line for their coffee. They should have a cop waiting outside those joints from 6am to 9am writing tickets.

Until you've lived in Okotoks, calgary is nothing. People end up backing up onto the main highway that goes through town trying to get into the drive through ..aka, highway 2A..pretty ridicilous

Yep, that one's bad! I was meeting up with MTB at Hullswood one morning and was about 20 minutes early so decided to drive thru there for a coffee.. yep, 10 minutes late by the time I got there!

Ah, that explains it. ;)

All I can say is....Stop complaining. Come up to Fort McMurray and see the ridiculous Tim Horton's drive thru messes they have here. All day, every day there is a brutal line up and I have no idea how anyone could be bothered.

Guest bigbadbrent
What i think is funny, is you can wait 30 mins for the drive though, or you can park get out, go inside and get your coffee in 5 mins, 10 at the worst.

again, you've never been to okotoks...it lines out all 3 doors, and curls around on the inside..

living in okotoks for the summer always sucks when you want coffee

What's even more funny is that the average amount of time a Tim Hortans addict spends in line every year is equal to enough money in lost wages to buy a years worth of Tim Hortans coffee AND the machine to brew it. They're a cult not a coffee joint.

thats what I don't get....has everyone forgot how to make coffee?

And they can't say it takes too long to make coffee before they leave in the morning...cause they could watch every drip in their own machine before they left the house and still be earlier to work.

The one in Kenora, Ont which uses the TransCanada Highway as their drive thru lineup. I honestly thought I was in a long construction lineup until I saw people actually block the incoming lane when doing the left hand turn into the place.

What's even more funny is that the average amount of time a Tim Hortans addict spends in line every year is equal to enough money in lost wages to buy a years worth of Tim Hortans coffee AND the machine to brew it. They're a cult not a coffee joint.

Sure your right Weedy. But wouldn't you love to own one? It's all about supply and demand.

I love that breakfast Tako. Although mine would be FullThrottle and a Large DD.

Rob

Tim's needs to invest some time in coming up with a cup that doesn't leach the paper flavour into the coffee. I can't stand it. I would rather pay the extra money and buy from Starbucks everytime.

By the way, I see a lot of guys mentioning putting sugar and cream in their coffee...tsk.tsk. That does nothing but ruin it...pretenders.

Ok timmies lines here are bad and the one by Fish creek is the worst in the world actually.

slow slow slow, actually had some one who messed up my order look at me and say "so thats not how i normally make it" when i complained about having all my cream cheese spread on one side of the baegel like I expressly asked for it on both side twice.

on the bright side complain to tim hortons, I did a few time and got free timmies certs between 10 and 25 bucks worth. better than roll up the rim

but then again you have to spend forever in a freakin drive thru to have them screw you order again.

and Bad line up is the timmies in Picton On. in the summer a small town the longest fresh water beach in north america, amazing Fishing = 1hr+ wait for a bloody coffee and people will wait and curse at each other, if your not getting coffee it is quite entertaining.

Teck