Fly Fusion Forums

Easiest Way For Photo Posting

I just put the pic on Photobucket and then post the image link

DON'T TRY THIS. Photobucket is eliminating "3rd party hosting", which is what monger is suggesting. They blocked me this week and they're gonna get around to you very soon as well, monger unless you pay. :argggg: Open a Flickr account (free) and do the same thing.

I'm getting a little fed up with Photobucket! Way too many pop-ups and then I have to log out then in again... I'll look at flicker after they lock me out!

DON'T TRY THIS. Photobucket is eliminating "3rd party hosting", which is what monger is suggesting. They blocked me this week and they're gonna get around to you very soon as well, monger unless you pay. :argggg: Open a Flickr account (free) and do the same thing.

• Like 1

I'm getting a little fed up with Photobucket! Way too many pop-ups and then I have to log out then in again... I'll look at flicker after they lock me out!

Flickr is part of Yahoo and was just acquired by Verizon. I'd wait to see how that plays out before throwing all my eggs into the Flickr basket. I've been a Flickr Pro user for years so I'm nervously keeping an eye on it to see what happens.

I guess we as "consumers" never win...

Thanks for the heads up!

P

Flickr is part of Yahoo and was just acquired by Verizon. I'd wait to see how that plays out before throwing all my eggs into the Flickr basket. I've been a Flickr Pro user for years so I'm nervously keeping an eye on it to see what happens.

Photobucket is now charging you to link to 3 party (like this web site) you will notice a lot of pictures no with no link unless you pay. use another hosting or our free hosting on this site.

How does one use the free hosting on this site?