Fly Fusion Forums

Time Too Work Seasons Over!!!

maxwell

mid spet guiding slowed down so i spent a lot of time fishing the bow and hunting bulls on a few of the "popular" streams....highlights without a doubt would be my tripple crown of 30+ bullies in the past 6 weeks (brag brag brag i know...sorry) and taking my little 8yr old sister out on her first float 22-mac mid sept....she was a trooper and landed some sick fish and caught her first bow brute too spinnin and not a peep botu weather or anything bad......enjoy....

fishin030.jpg

fishin021.jpg

fishin074.jpg

fishin017.jpg

fishin048-1.jpg

fishin113.jpg

fishin115.jpg

fishin137.jpg

slamminoctdayonoldman069.jpg

highwoodoctoberLKnmitch039.jpg

had some bear issues at one spot...couldnt really figure out why.....lk mastered rock fishin for two days while i was hunting bulls ;) and he broke the skunk on day 3 with the timhortons method on back too back trips ......and i think he topped glenbows rock...and we also founda cuttie with a smokers lip...

slamminoctdayonoldman114.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrrrr-1.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrrrrrr0.jpg

slamminoctdayonoldman173.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrr040.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrr008.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrr027.jpg

highwoodoctoberLKnmitch001.jpg

slammindayonthewoodoctoberrrrr049.jpg

highwoodoctoberLKnmitch048.jpg

Weedy1 ... Sure it's a great picture, but I am pissed at maxwell since that's my own personal private secret spot that no one knows about! :lol::lol:

maxwell .. you really are to be congratulated for focusing on catching some large specimens and pulling it off. Nice work. And there are still people who want to kill bulls because they are no fun to catch and eat poor little cuttys.

Max,

Great pics of your little sis. I love the pink in her hair. I have a daughter a little older and I can't get her to fish to save my life.

The rest of the pictures are great as usual. I saw LK at Hansons yesterday and he was drooling over a Bully rod he has his eyes on. He is well and truly addicted, just like you.

Now get a effin job and stop depressing everyone here!

Wow, those are some sweet bulls. Awesome pics... you always seem to get the big hogs no matter where you go.

That's because he's one of the guys that has an excellent knowledge of how trout feed and what they're feeding on. Once you get that down pat you'll have a good chance of catching the big boys every time out!

Guest Rocknbugs

What a cute kid man, thats sweet that you could get her out and that she enjoyed it. About those bullies F#$K a few brutes up in there eh!!! How big was that bear track man, from the pic it looked to be quit big.