Fly Fusion Forums

Time Too Work Seasons Over!!!

maxwell

Dang LK,

I can't believe you topped my rockfish! I have to set a new goal. Good to fish with you guys this year, looks like you had a good year.

Yeah Glen that was pretty funny! I set the hook and then it was like dead weight and thought hmmmm snag but then it was moving so I was whooooaaaa man this is a hog................... of a rock!

Anybody check out the new and improved Timmies streamer technique

LK,

That rockfish was a HAAWWWGG!

The improved Timmies Technique (ITT) is a bit advanced for most of us on the board........like the first time 'wrestling alligators 'cause I saw it on t.v.' sorta thing. Let's use caution, everyone. Do NOT try this at home.

LK, there's $50 in it for you if you can get a Burbot on the fly in the mouth on a Spey rod! (offer expires Dec.24, 'cause Santa comes then)

There's another $50 in it for you if you can get a bigger Lake White on the fly with the Spey rod than mine - same expiry date!

What are you waiting for? GO MAN GO!

Guest bigbadbrent
Yeah Glen that was pretty funny! I set the hook and then it was like dead weight and thought hmmmm snag but then it was moving so I was whooooaaaa man this is a hog................... of a rock!

Anybody check out the new and improved Timmies streamer technique

im more impressed that the timmies lasted all the way to those holes!

It's easy to make a bet when you're pretty sure you won't have to pony up.......I'll even let you use a 1 hander to even the odds.

Have at 'er LK, and I'm good for the dough. I'm out of the country soon for a month or so, so if I don't reply to your 'entry', it's only 'cause I'm not home. Do me proud. Show me you can do it! Make us all proud. A Burbot is a beautiful thing to be cherished always. I keep telling myself that. But if you gotta use the 1 hander, it's only $25 a piece. And remember, the Lake White's gotta be bigger than mine!

lmao weedy that is freekin awsome..i need too get that tattood on my freekin back...jj....yea brent lk and i load up on the buzz drinks...need it when u have bin up all night tyin and lk what the hell are we waiting for u got dolla dolla bill yall fo the durango too catch...........and i might as well tag along....*hit i mean work....yea work...hmmmmmmmmm

Guest bigbadbrent
that was the last caffeine drink out of one rockstar and two timmies. I'm a caffeine junky

Glen I would take up that offer but I would have to borrow your spey as I allready bought my new rod for the year

I'm a caffeine junky, but thats impressive haha

thanks brother....holler when u got soem time off..lets hunt some char sooner than later..u should see the double double bunnies i have wipped up..and i lost "the 40" no jokes...frickin let out a WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Y

YYY...when the wise ol bull di the deathroll at my feet...holla

thanks brother....holler when u got soem time off..lets hunt some char sooner than later..u should see the double double bunnies i have wipped up..and i lost "the 40" no jokes...frickin let out a WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Y

YYY...when the wise ol bull di the deathroll at my feet...holla

LOL... Yeah. we should go chase that fat bastage........... might have some free time this week actually. :lol: