Fly Fusion Forums

Ff Expo - Looking Forward To This

This looks to be as much fun as last year - and that was a hoot.

Taking cash as well as the cc ( the significant other tracks the cc expenses) cuz the bargains are there.

New #5 10 foot on the horizon.

CU there.

Tom

Drop by and support Brent Schlenkers cause, a draw in supprt of dealing with PTSD, of which Brent recently lost his son to. Luckily our troops get treatment for this, and yet there is very little support for our police forces. Also stop by Diane Michelins art booth and welcome Dennis back from his battle with stomach cancer. They look great. Sat in on a very good seminar with Mr. Borger at the helm. Good info, and great humor during the presentation. The Big Burger and Poutine were way too good. This year was the least I have ever spent, and still had a good time. Took a FF virgin along, and he is hooked. Enjoy

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

If there was no door charge and it was not the farthest place possible i would head down to BS but my time is worth far more to me than that.

I had a great time today. Met many great FFC people, pokerfish, Adrienne, and Paula among them. Saw FlyTyer in the distance, I'll catch up with him tomorrow. Enjoyed the free seminars very much, Jim McLennan's fly casting, April's double haul tips, etc etc.

Lot's of gear, nice folks, and watching the non-stop casting, tying and friendship made it a very worthwhile day!

Unfortunately "life" stuff came up and I'm not going. :( [so my quest to buy a reel on a deal saga will continue well into spring...]

Seminars look good, too bad I'll miss them. But the Edmonton NFLT all-weekend seminar last week was good too, so that will have to fill my bucket (and, frankly, its a way better deal than the Calgary paid seminars).

Was looking forward to connecting with some you, so it will have to wait.

Have fun everyone!

-Smitty