Fly Fusion Forums

Who Has The Best Pizza In Calgary

What part of the city do you reside and how much $ do you want to spend?!

Nicks is great but very expensive!! Vina's in the NW is great and reasonable as is Bona Roma across from COP next to planet coffee!! Spiros is great but pricey as well and I think they have moved from 17 Ave SW.

P

Looking to try something other than pizza73 or panago. All suggestions welcome!

Volos would be my choice, get the little John it's darn awesome.

They are back side of Marda loop 26th or 33 ave.

Western in Cranston is doing a good job.

How about a T-rex sized monster from Verns. Weighs in about 5lbs. Much meat, triple bypass thankyou.

Sammy's donair pizza is worth checking out as well, one of my favorites. Ham and mushroom is tasty as well.

If you're feeling fancy napolitan pizza in kensington is excellent, a bit pricy but delicious.

Double Zero....downtown restaurant in the basement of The Core ( the old Elephant and Castle)...no delivery that I know of but you can pick up or just eat in...

Hey, I ate there with my son and his girlfriend there today. I've been there a few times and like it. But really thin crust pizza will never make my top pizza list. But if you like thin crust, this place makes a great pizza!

Hey, I ate there with my son and his girlfriend there today. I've been there a few times and like it. But really thin crust pizza will never make my top pizza list. But if you like thin crust, this place makes a great pizza!

Lol...you thin guys always like the thick pies....thin to win for me....