Fly Fusion Forums

Merry Christmas Thread

To all my friends fishing, tying and online buddies on the Fly Fish Calgary web site I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year. May you all find happiness in your lives and be surrounded by family and friends this season. Have a great Christmas and some special time with friends and family over the holidays. If you’re on the water, take care, and be safe

However these Forums couldn’t run without the mod team and their help and involvement is the foundation of Forums, thanks to all for their work.

I will hopefully see you on the water in the coming year.

Peace to all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Looks like the weather will allow many of us to enjoy whatever outdoor activity we choose. Everyone be safe, particularly if traveling the autobahn between Edmonton and Calgary!

And thanks to all the mods, except BBT of course.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Looks like the weather will allow many of us to enjoy whatever outdoor activity we choose. Everyone be safe, particularly if traveling the autobahn between Edmonton and Calgary!

And thanks to all the mods, except BBT of course.

I work in retail is there such a thing as a merry christmas????

Anyways happy hoildays to all my buddies out there, you've had to put up with me for a year so life can't be that bad....

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, have a Crazy Kwanza, a terrific Tet and an awesome Ashura.

Seriously I hope you all have a wonderful festive season and that 2011 will bring us all good health, happiness, prosperity and fishing adventures to remember for a long time.