Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Logo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I "borrowed" an image of SJW's fly and made this. Not meant for a T-Shirt/hat more likely a sticker.

1314988890_1d945808a6.jpg

Not bad, Lundvike. Nice that the artwork comes from a board member; not sure if it's a good idea to use Dave's fly,though.

He just got published in FlyFusion, & now this? Do we want him to get a swollen head? :P

Seriously, that looks real good for a sticker.

Another and just to show you that i am an artist and not just this quick spunk some of the art I have done. So i can draw fish and stuff but conceptuals i always go quick and slopy to see what might work . Anyways no biggie still go tsome other ideas i will work on also when i get the time going here.

post-1046-1189390254.jpg

post-1046-1189390551.jpg

post-1046-1189390625.jpg

Those are sweet Woody is that charcoal? I especially like the bottom one simple but deadly.

EDIT

ok your second post wasn't up when I started I have a new favorite :D bet you can't guess which one.....

No, no charcoal just pencil and shrinkage in photoshop...more to come hopefully, and thanks:)

I really like the Logo with Dave's fly in it. Here's an idea...since the fly tying competition is opened up for everyone to participate...What if the prize for the winner was their fly as the center of the Logo? Even if it couldn't work on the hoodies it would still be cool for the stickers. More people may participate with the possibility of being made famous by their artwork. ;)

• 1 month later...