Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Logo

Guys/Gals,

I need some help here with a Logo for tshirts and hats n such. If any of you are gifted with graphics please please nows your chance to have your work put on gear. The logo above is all we have so far. Lets see what you all can do. I was thinking we need a lot of input here.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys/Gals,

I need some help here with a Logo for tshirts and hats n such. If any of you are gifted with graphics please please nows your chance to have your work put on gear. The logo above is all we have so far. Lets see what you all can do. I was thinking we need a lot of input here.

Dave, check your messages.

A crude represntation of the concept for a fly fish clagary logo. because I can't draw if someone likes please feel free to make it look good. I was think clean lines, with little detail so that it can be made into shirts/hats easily maybe color for decals/stickers. Supposed to be a brown turning to take a caddis. Again crudely drawn with MS Paint. BTW how long has this site been around for?

1250586973_4aa00aa549.jpg

1250281501_95c695857c.jpg

Carlodabroads,

I like the way this cuts across generational lines "I pity the fool" for us more mature folk and "who ain't down" for the younger crowd. Plus, I like Mr. Ts lily white arms, tiny little shoulders, and his striking lack of bling!

1250281501_95c695857c.jpg

Carlodabroads,

I like the way this cuts across generational lines "I pity the fool" for us more mature folk and "who ain't down" for the younger crowd. Plus, I like Mr. Ts lily white arms, tiny little shoulders, and his striking lack of bling!

Love it - but wouldn't wear it LOL :lol:

mr.t is good for a laugh but i'm sure he has some sort of copyright on his image and usage

i don't think i can see myself wearing a mr.t-shirt

i'd like to add a thought to lundvike's design and actually have the fisherman on the bank, persenting the fly to the nice big bully rising to take it. i can't draw.

I'm with Conor - the site logo is simple, looks nice, and would be cheap and easy to reproduce.

Would definitely be interested in a hoodie and a few stickers.

Was kidding above .. but then again this is a CALGARY board... :):lol:

Regarding brownstones suggestion. Whereas it is nice, remember the details have to be very limited because of restrictions for embroidery. Schematics of fish are okay. Small flies and details in trout are difficult...they need to be stylized. Just a suggestion.

I like it brownstone. Can you make it bigger without losing resoloution?

You need to make this a vector image then you resize to any size you want without losing image quality. Do you have any idea who is going to run these items for you? They can tell you what you'll need...I'm guessing that they will want this image in CYMK colour

I like Brownstone's also. I did some logo's on shirts for a fishing tournament several years ago. First year I did a redfish (copper colored with many different hues). Came out like garbage, it was very difficult to embroider. Then I did a speckled trout (silver/white/some metallic blue/black spots) and come out gorgeous. I actually have a shirt at home with that logo and will take a pic and post. My point is that if you want to have a fish in the logo, my bet is a rainbow will be much easier to embroider than a brown.