Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Logo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-17-1188332312.gif

Im not the graphic arts type of guy so if anyone is..give 'er

Definitely think Brownstone's 2nd version looks better than the first he posted; my first thought when I saw the first one

was, "Can't see enough of the stonefly."

Im an artist and graphic designer and am working on some ideas,be patient I will post some roughs soon as i finish them all...also Im new and a friend of another on this board and group so hello and post you soon . ;)

Welcome to the board, Woody; looking forward to seeing some of your concepts. I'm sure Dave(SJW) will appreciate your

input; a little PROFESSIONAL HELP could be just what he needs. ;)

welcome woody and thanks for taking the time too tinker

BobLowlaw and Maxwell thaks alot sould have a few rough drafts by the end of the long weekend for people to look at if all goes well and im not fishing or range shooting or being barried under my kids toys and jumped on LOL Hope you all have a great weekend Fish Long Fly Hard!

Guys,

This is a logo I had made for a fishing tournament I ran every year. The coloring is not all that different than what a rainbow would be, so it gives a good idea of what a fish logo could look like. The shirt came out great (it is about 4 yrs old now.)

p9010002ca6.jpg