Fly Fusion Forums

Official 2010 Stream Watch Auction Items!

reevesr1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2010 Active Streamwatch Auction Items

ALL AUCTIONS CLOSED

Winners, please see the first post on the Streamwatch Auction Page for payment instructions. Prompt payment is highly appreciated! Once you have paid you can contact your host to set up dates. Thanks to all!

All Auctions are closed!!

Thanks to everyone for the support, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

sure you can

make us all a cup cake...and place it in our PM box.....

seriously, i dont mind donating to a great cause...i just grab a box of Imodioum and go over to BBT's house eat his "easy bake" oven cake..tell him how great it was and leave....

<--poke--< Kidding.....BBT is a masterbat(ker)..... :ridemcowboy:

On behalf of Alberta Stream Watch, thanks to everyone who donated and purchased auction items and supported this cause.........Thanks to everyone at FFC for providing the medium and EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO RICK for the super terrific job he has done running the auction so well and so smoothly.......Everyone can be super proud of their efforts in helping to preserve the resource we all value.........Thank you!!

I was able to get out with Greg for my casting lesson yesterday . . . It was a great time, and I learned so much! If I retain only half of what he taught me I'll still know twice as much as I did before :)

I'm looking forward to next year's auction already. Great job, Rick . . . and thanks so much for donating your time, Greg.