Fly Fusion Forums

Official 2010 Stream Watch Auction Items!

reevesr1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice - I owe you a good day out after Ross Lake denied us - I'm more used to the prosthetic joints now so I spend more time walking on trails instead of rolling down them LOL

Just chatting with a former warden who pulled a 17 brookie out of Smith on opening day last year :) !

2010 Active Streamwatch Auction Items

ALL AUCTIONS CLOSING SUNDAY APRIL 25 AT 10 PM

********************************************************************************

7. "I LIKE CAKE" by moderator, general troublemaker, and now chef BigBowTrout

More info from Chris:

"I would like to offer a BIGBOWTROUT CAKE SPECIAL. I will bake a cake of the winning bidders choice (I don't bake but how hard can it be). I will hand deliver the cake to almost anywhere in Alberta within reason and as long as there is good fishing close by"

Now I guess we need someone to donate a pie to settle the debate once and for all!

Current Bid:$40 LoyalEddie

********************************************************************************

9. "WHO WANTS CAKE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE PIE" brought to you byUberfly

Oh, it's on now! The debate can finally be settled.

More info from Peter:

"I'll bake the pie (but can't guarantee I will be available to deliver - but we'll figure that out later)... Also, I will only bake one based on what seasonal fruit is available at that particular point in time (i.e. may not have a choice on what kind of pie - I will guarantee that it will be freshly baked and 100% homemade - including crust)"

From Rickr:If Pete can't deliver the pie, I can anywhere from Edmonton to Southern Alberta as long as the winner is willing to work with me on dates. And fishing locations.

Current Bid:$40.00 brunsie

43. BOW JET BOAT TRIP, PART 2! with host/guide Tungsten

More info from Mike:

"This trip is for up to 3 anglers,winning bidder picks the trip. Runoff or night time full moon float or daytime, anywhere on the Bow that allows a Jet Boat. I am not a guide, just a guy who likes to fish!"

From Rickr: Though any trip would be good, anyone who has not experienced browns nuking big streamers against the bank during runoff or the sound of your hopper being destroyed by a big rainbow in the pitch black would do well to think about this trip!! [/b][/i][/color]

Current Bid: $350 Invermereangler:

44. FLIES AND FLYBOXES donated by Icky Fly Works

We will run this as two separate auctions. Both come with the boxes shown and in both cases Icky Fly Works will match the winning bid with an equal donation to Streamwatch, up to $100/auction. Many thanks to Icky Fly Works for this donation!

44a. 28 salmon/steelhead flies and a flybox. Included are 4 each of silver hilton, black stoat tail, silver doctor, blue charm, green butt skunk, black skunk, and garry dog. All are size #6 and tied on Mustad’s.

salmonsteelbottom.jpg

salmonstellfull.jpg

Current Bid:$40 PGK

44b. Proprietor’s reserve flybox filled with 48 flies (24 patterns with 2 each) that are not yet available through our store but are great producers on Alberta streams. Included patterns are micro leeches, Vladi nymphs, tungstuds, pickpockets, Klinkhamer’s and many more.

auctionbbottom.jpg

auctionbtop.jpg

Full Image

Current Bid:$100 Gustuphson

45. THE SCRATCH ANOTHER SPECIES OFF THE BUCKET LIST TRIP...DOLLY VARDEN EXCURSION with hostGustuphson

More info from Angus:

"I will take the successful bidder, once we agree on a date that works for both of us, to a lake where I've caught Dolly Varden (there are also some willing cutties and great views). I will provide transportation to and from Calgary, lunch and flies (I can provide the remaining equipment if necessary as well). I will carry in a belly boat for the successful bidder to use if they like (you will need to provide your own waders...). The hike is approximately 10 KM round trip and involves an elevation gain of about 1,000 ft - I would rate it a moderate hike and am not in good enough shape to carry anyone."

Current Bid: $100 Drbulltrout :